Incorrect Quotes - Part 30

30 parts already, that's crazy! let me know if you want me to continue with incorrect quotes! 

featuring: rise characters!

computer: Please set your password.

arthur: *types in arthur*

computer: This password is too weak.

arthur: How dare you...

arthur: *flings computer out the window*

_______________

delta: arman , you look deep in thought. What's wrong?

arman : Did you know you can look at any object and know what it's like to lick it? Even if you've never touched it before?

delta: I'm never asking you anything ever again.

_______________

arman: How do you know how to kiss? like who teaches you?

fumiya: Well it's actually a class, but unfortunately it's full right now.

fumiya: Would you like me to tutor you?

arman: That was surprisingly smooth.

_______________

delta: Where's taka, ichika, and dante?

arman: They're playing hide and seek.

delta: Where?

arman: I don't think you get how this game works.

_______________

delta: arman told me that brown is just navy orange, and I have never been more disappointed with something I agree with.

_______________

arman: I told dante to grab snacks for everyone.

gwyn, looking through the options: Why did you grab fruit snacks? Are you five? Who even likes Fruit Snacks?

*dante, delta, and arman raise their hands*

_______________

arman , looking at a map: It's a barren, featureless wasteland out there, isn't it?

delta: Other side, arman ...

_______________

gwyn: I just watched dante jump off of a spinning chair. Luckily, he wasn't hurt that badly. But the whole time, arman was screaming for help, which caused delta to run in to help dante. Just note that all of this happened in the span of six minutes.

_______________

dante: I was put on this earth to do one thing.

dante: Luckily I forgot what it was so I can do whatever I want.

_______________

dante: So, what, now I'm just supposed to do anything gwyn does? I mean, what if he jumped off a cliff?

delta: If gwyn were to jump off a cliff, he would've done his due diligence regarding the height of the cliff, the depth of the water, and the angle of entry, so yes. If you see gwyn jump off a cliff, by all means, jump off a cliff.

arman: You jump off a cliff!

delta: Gladly, provided gwyn did first.

_______________

delta: Coca Cola can remove rust from metal, imagine what it's doing to your body.

dante: Pfff, getting rid of the rust, idiot.

delta: THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!

arman : Hmm... I've been drinking soda and my body's rust free... not sure where you're getting your facts from...

_______________

arman : Are you free tomorrow?

fumiya: No, I'm fucking expensive every day.

_______________