Incorrect Quotes - Part 44

6 more parts away till 50! this time it's burst/evolution characters!

silas: If I'm extra sarcastic with you it probably means I'm flirting with you or you really annoy me and I can't handle your crap... have fun figuring out which one.

________

rantaro: HELP! I TOLD SHU I'D COOK DINNER TONIGHT BUT I CAN'T COOK!

valt, pouring milk directly into the cereal bag: And you thought I could help?

________

valt: That sounds super! Doesn't that sound super, shu?

shu: No.

valt: I think I speak for shu when I say it sounds really super.

________

shu He couldn't find his way out of a paper bag.

valt: That's not true! I found my way out of a paper bag yesterday!

________

free: What can therapy do for me that screaming in my car for 30 minutes can't?

________

toko: Are you ever going to listen to me?

kit: Yes. Absolutely.

toko: When?

kit: When you're right.

________

free: That's illegal, right?

silas: Why do you care? Are you a fucking cop?

free: No-

silas: Then shut the fuck up.

________

kit, drowning: Help!

nika: Don't worry, I heard cowards float.

(kit and toko would be best friends, toko and nika would be siblings who always get along, and kit and nika would be like siblings who argue about everything and everything, peak siblings who act like they hate each other but actually love each other behavior)

________

kit, being robbed: Please! Have mercy! I have a family! A wife and kids... a dog...

toko: Literally none of that is true, kit.

kit: Okay, but I'm hot! That's gotta count for something, right?

________

akira: Once Zac thanked me and I couldn't decide between "No problem!" and "No worries!" so I yelled "No worms!" to him as he walked away.

________

wakiya: I'm gonna nickname my child "Lil Bitch".

silas: I see you're passing on your name.

________

clio, writing in his diary with a glitter gel pen: I'm losing my sense of humanity. Nothing matters. Life is over There's blood on my hands.

________

valt : The wee-woo thingy?

daigo: THE FIRE ALARM!?

________

rantaro, to shu : If valt doesn't say "I'm King of the world" within an hour on that boat, I will give you my next pay check.

valt, within 5 minutes of getting on the boat: I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!