Incorrect Quotes - Part 45

featuring: turbo characters!

ranjiro: I'm serious! They're watching me! They've even got an agent following me! Don't you believe me?

fubuki : Look, it's not that I don't believe you... It's that I don't believe you and I don't care.

________

aiger: People always shoot down my ideas and I'm sick of it. Two sentences in and everyone's always shouting "what the fuck? that's illegal!" and "you can't do that!". Like, c'mon, let me talk!

________

fubuki: Do you ever get pre-annoyed? Like you already know someone is going to piss you off?

ranjiro: What? No, I—

aiger: *enters room*

fubuki: *jaw clenches*

________

phi, at hyde's funeral: I need a moment with him.

Everyone: Of course. *They leave*

phi, leaning over hyde′s coffin: Okay, listen here you little shit. I know you're not dead.

hyde: Yeah, surprise!

________

fubuki: How the hell are you still alive?

aiger: Honestly, I'm just as confused as you are.

________

suoh: Why are you two always out during rainstorms?

fubuki: It's so peaceful and refreshing. I love the smell of rain.

kit: aiger bet me I couldn't get struck by lighting, but he's WRONG.

________

aiger: The greatest trick the devil ever played was getting me banned from an all you can eat pizza buffet.

fubuki: Why'd you get banned?

aiger: Touched the rat.

fubuki: ... What rat?

aiger: Chunky Cheese.

________

aiger: ...My man ranjiro just killed a goldfish.

ranjiro: *licking his lips* Yup. Delicious.

________

phi, holding a fork: You know your talking a lot of shit for someone who has 2 perfectly good eyeballs each cost about $16,000 on the blackmarket.

hyde: ....

________

aiger: Tomorrow's the Cooking Contest. xavier always tells me one thing every year. He says, "You might win if you'd stop eating your entry!" But how would I know whether it's an award-winning dish without tasting it first? This may be a problem humanity will have to grapple with for eternity...

________

aiger: I'm totally useless.

fubuki: You're not totally useless.

fubuki: You can be used as a bad example.

________

aiger: ARE YOU-

laban: Fucking.

aiger: KIDDING ME?! YOU-

laban: Fucking.

aiger: IDIOT!

ranjiro: ...What was that?

laban: xavier banned aiger from swearing, so I'm helping him out.