Incorrect Quotes - Part 40

wow, we made it to 40 incorrect quotes - extra long edition for when we get to 50, comment on what characters you'd want to see for that one! thanks for following along with my content - day 8 of countdown to christmas now! turbo characters edition!

aiger: Help! I'm drowning!

ranjiro: Calm down. We're only in six feet of water!

aiger: NOT ALL OF US ARE TALL!

_____________

aiger: *slams books down in front of xavier*

aiger: Boil up some Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a long night.

xavier: You could of said literally anything else.

aiger: Cauldron boil and cauldron bubble, Baja Blast to fuel my trouble.

xavier: I'm going to just stop challenging you when you say random shit. I won't win. I realize this now.

_____________

aiger: Isn't it weird that people kill mosquitoes just because they're annoying?

hyde: Damn, if people did that to each other, phi would've killed me years ago.

_____________

xavier: Not to brag, but I can go into the Spirit Halloween without crying.

_____________

phi: hyde, if you don't shut up I'm going to throw myself out of the car.

*click*

phi: DID YOU JUST TURN THE FUCKING CHILDRENS' LOCK ON?!

_____________

ranjiro: Last night, I had a dream about sandwich pizza.

fubuki: What?

ranjiro: It was pizza with bread on the top and the bottom.

fubuki: So a calzone?

ranjiro: You can't just name things I dream up.

_____________

xander: I don't know, this plan seems complicated.

xavier: You once said that about an orange.

xander: They don't make sense. Apples, you eat their clothes but oranges you don't.

_____________

xavier: aiger, please calm down.

aiger: I asked for two large fries!

aiger: *dumps fries onto table*

aiger: But all they did was give me a MILLION FUCKING LITTLE ONES!

_____________

*Bullying Prevention Day at school*

Teacher: phi , what would you do if one of your classmates viciously teased you again and again?

phi *when he was younger*: Oh, that's easy. I'd take a pencil out of my pencil case—

Teacher: To write something to your teacher?

phi : —make sure that it's really sharp, and ram it into their eye at full tilt! My mom always says the pencil is mightier than the sword because they can't outlaw bringing pencils to school!

Teacher: *internal screaming*

_____________

fubuki: Would you like your pizza cut into six or eight slices, ranjiro?

ranjiro: Oh just six, I don't think I could eat eight.

_____________

aiger: Crushes are the worst. Whenever I'm near mine, I start acting stupid.

valt: You always act stupid.

valt:

valt: Wait...