{ Prologue }

The teenage fifteen year old girl swayed her hips at the beat of the music. Her mind competently lost into the music. She bit her lower lip as she body rolled tugging on her shirt. She wasn't one that liked learning sexual and raw dances. Especially because she felt stupid doing them and anytime she stared at herself in the mirror she couldn't help but feel disgusted by what she saw. She wasn't very fond of her body or looks. People always seemed to compare her to her bothers, telling her how much more attractive they were and she was the unlucky one not to receive good genes. She had grown up to ignore the gossip and rumors about her but when her own friends were also agreeing to those stupid comments. It made her feel more insecure about her body. As the beat picked up she focused on her foot work. She actually enjoyed shuffling and allowing her legs to guide her. Grabbing her long brunette hair she pulled it up as she popped her hips with the beat of the song. A proud smile across her face being satisfied with the small dance that she randomly created. The girl jumped at the sound clapping causing her to drop her hair. Her blue green eyes look through the mirror seeing Bada come into the dance room with a smile on her face. She wore her baggy t-shirts with baggy pants not caring what others said about her.

She could careless if it was unattractive and not lady like. She love dressing that way and she wasn't going to change. "You keep getting better every time I see you. But here, the hip thing you were doing earlier." Setting down her bag at the far corner she rush to where the girl was. Leah gulped seeing her stomach as she pulled the baggy shirt up. She pulled her right hip forward and then left, trying to show the girl how it should be done. The fifteen year old girl couldn't focus seeing her soft warm skin as she swayed her hips. It was no secret to her about how stronger her feelings towards Bada were becoming. It was becoming harder and harder for her to be around her. She always tried to find whatever excuse she could to keep distance between them. She raised her shirt up trying to mimic the move that the older girl had just done. "You wanna put more.. here let me just guide you." The taller girl didn't think much as she placed her hands on Leah's hips. She could feel the warmth of her hands against the seems of her black sweatpants. The shorted girl took a sharp breath in feeling the tingling electracy coming from her fingers. She carefully guided her right hip forward and then the left.

Leah could feel her heart beat pounding against her chest as her  eyes traveled up her body. Her eyes landing on Bada who stared down at her hips through the mirror. Biting down her lip she could feel shivers running down her spine. She could feel her warm breath against the right side of her neck. Bada's hands drop from her waist at the sound of the door opening. The younger girl pulled her shirt down not wanting anyone to discriminate her body even more. "I know right! I hope she doesn't attend this class. I'm getting tired of her being such an attention seeker. I mean she isn't a good dancer and most of the time she's on the floor complaining about something." The girl bit the inside of her cheek as she heard a group of girls coming into the room gossiping about her. She didn't mind them talking about her and most of the time she tuned them out.

"Right? Plus pour thing. She's the only ugly duckling from her family." Letting out a scoff she grabbed her bag from the floor. Bada reach to grab her arm but she shoved her away not wanting to be in the room any longer. She slammed her shoulder against one of the girls on her way out.

A story about two girls who use to like each other but never had the courage to tell one another. Scared they would ruin their good relationship but once their dance group called Cupcakes brakes up. The regret not ever tell each other anything.. I wonder what will happen once the reunite again?