{The Annoyed Leader}

The tired girl gave the leaders a tight smile as Nob stood up from her seat

The tired girl gave the leaders a tight smile as Nob stood up from her seat. She strutted down the stage to the front ready to show them her choreo. There were only two people in this entire room that could read her facial expressions at the moment. Her eyes glanced at the older girl who stood at the front ready for the music to start playing. Leah had no thoughts, she truly didn't know what to think. She knew everyone in this room would be judge about every choreography. Once Nob started to dance, the brunette girl squinted her eyes getting a better view of the girl. She nodded her head, as her eyes watched her every move. She tilted her head as she noticed how the girl kept repeating the same movements. She waited for the girl to hit her finishing pose. Grabbing her pen from the ground she started to write her thoughts down. She actually loves the choreo but she knew better than anyone else. That the choreography didn't fit in with the beat of the song. The song is more hyped up with beats that compliment it more. "I thought it was kind of childish and light. The tips of your fingers and toes were a bit messy." Her blue green eyes snapped to the blonde girl who spoke confidently. Her brows furrowed in anger not liking her tone of voice or how she smirked thinking she had the upper hand.

Leah stared at the girl, her lingering stare being too obvious to the girl across from her. She hated it when people spoke in such a way. Although she wasn't saying it, everyone in the room could tell. That she was not only being harsh but making fun of the girl. As the leaders kept giving their feedback, the girl couldn't help but turn to Kristen who also gave her the same look. She let out a sigh, placing her two feet in front of her. She leaned her elbows against them as she stared down at her clipboard sitting on her lap. The girl didn't think she would make it through it. She's already cranky for having to wake up super early. Now she had to deal with a bunch of women who still acted like immature teenage boys.

Funky Y, is the next person to go up making everyone's eyes follow her every move. They all couldn't wait to speak their mind off. Especially after being criticized in such a harsh way. The Mexican Korean girl's eyes widened seeing the blonde girl dancing in such a feminine way. The way she swayed her hips, carried herself and threw her hair around. She tried to come out as feminine and sexy but Leah didn't see any of that. Instead she felt confused as to why her first thought would be to make this choreo feminine. It was obvious that the song was giving more on the masculine side of energy. She threw her head back, not being able to watch her any longer. She quickly grabbed her pen, crossing out the girl's name. She wrote too feminine attached to the name. Don't get her wrong, she did like some of the moves but they would fit more of a sexual feminine song. Something like Takeout by Mayhrenate or a song by Cierra. When the dance was over the girl stared at the ground with a blank face. She couldn't believe that the top dog that made fun of the other leaders could come up with such simple choreography. "I didn't think the dance suited the song. It was as mediocre as the one made by a student." The quiet girl wanted nothing more than to laugh. Not at what Halo said about the choreo but she wanted to awkwardly laugh.