{Kpop Challenge}

The leader of Eternal sat in the hideout room waiting for the filming staff to arrive

The leader of Eternal sat in the hideout room waiting for the filming staff to arrive. She was being intertwined by one of them regarding the show and about her members. She truly didn't understand what the whole purpose of this was? I mean they constantly filmed her with her members. Letting out a small sigh she sat on the chair with her legs spread open. Her back leaned against the couch as her arms crossed over her chest. A bored expression across her face as she stared ahead. The girl zoned out waiting for them to finish setting up. Out of all the days they chose today to ask her questions. Today when she felt like crap and decided to wear the smallest amount of makeup on her face. She wore sweatpants, a black tank top and a black hoodie with her name written on the back. I mean she looked the least presentable today, the day where she didn't want to be filmed at all. She just wanted to hide around her team members to avoid the cameras as much as possible. Her mind kept going to yesterday the interaction she had with Yoon Ah. She still couldn't believe the girl had the audacity to tell her to apologize when she wasn't the one that up and left. Something about the curly haired girl she had learned to discover over time is she loves playing the victim. It didn't matter the situation or person, she always acted like the victim. Like the whole world revolves around her and only her.

As she ran her fingers through her long fluffy soft hair, her eyes glanced at the doorway seeing a group pass by. The corner of her lips turned upwards at the sight of dark brown hair with blonde highlights. The camera man spoke up telling her they were ready to start rolling. One of the staff members closed the door not wanting anyone else to hear. Smiling softly to herself she reached for a pillow placing it on her lap.

"Who is the oldest and youngest member of your group?"

"The oldest member is Ivy. I met her two/three months after Cupcakes disbanded. The youngest is Mina who I met through my younger brother."

"Who are you closest to?"

"Hmm.. I would say Ivy."