{Cruel Society}

{Before you start reading I have a question. Would you guys be into smut? I have an idea for this story about it but wasn't sure if you guys would like it! Let me know! I also quickly want to plug my new story that will come out tomorrow. It is about Moonbyul, it's called Force Marriage.}

Standing in the bathroom her hands leaning against the sink she stared down

Standing in the bathroom her hands leaning against the sink she stared down. She gulped feeling a bit anxious from what had just happened to her. She took a sharp breath in lifting her head up. Her hair fall all over her face as her green blue eyes stared through the mirror. She let out a small chuckle, feeling like she was starting to go insane. She still couldn't comprehend how Yoon would do such a cruel thing to her? She tilted her head tot he side allowing her mind to wander off. One thing she did know for sure is the small respect she still had for her was long gone. At this point she didn't care what happened to her nor wanted to be anywhere near her. her eyes glanced down at her phone seeing an incoming message from her manager.

Manager Hyul-

We have it under control. They took all the post down and we have made a disclaimer if people kept spreading false allegation that we would take legal action.

Don't let this get to you! Focus on the competition!

It's better if you hear this from me but your mother was also involved. I'll tell you the details later.

Leah sucked on her teeth, and lifted her head up. Another chuckle escaped her lips as she started to laugh at the situation. She wasn't one that would easily allow herself to cry. There is no way she would allow herself to cry not when she's at work. Especially not in front of the girls, knowing they needed their rock. Taking a deep breath in, she stared at herself through the mirror. "Okay, you got this. Let's focus on what's important right now, winning this competition." She hyped herself up. Grabbing her phone she shoved it into her back pocket. She swung the bathroom door open as she strutted down the long hall. Her brown hair brushed away from her hair as her curls bounced with every step she took. Her heels clicked against the floor. She walked into the stage grabbing team BEBE's attention. The girls all stared at her, some with worry and others with confusion. She walked past Jam Republic making her way to the staff. A woman rushed to her, helping her set up her headphones and microphone. She pulled her hair up allowing her to do her job.

Everyone in the room had heard of the news and what had happened earlier. Their eyes glued on the beautiful brunette girl who seemed calm. A little too calm, especially for someone who was terrified being surrounded by people. Leah tilted her head to the side hearing her neck pop as she felt the woman's hand on her waist. She smirked feeling how her hands shook as she clipped the small box onto her jeans. She thanked the staff as she pushed the earpieces into her ears. She swayed her hips walking past the groups hearing them whisper among themselves. Ivy smiled proudly as her eyes landed on the younger girl seeing her holding her head high. She's truly seen her turn into such a stronger powerful woman. She would always have to remind the girl that everything wasn't her fault. That she shouldn't blame herself for things she didn't have control of. Instead she should hold her head up high, not showing any emotion of fear or vulnerability.