{Practice Before Finals}

Letting out a small yawn the brunette girl looked down at Ivy's tablet swiping across the PowerPoint

Letting out a small yawn the brunette girl looked down at Ivy's tablet swiping across the PowerPoint. Her eyes scanned the outfits loving the way they looked. Everything seemed to match with the shoes, hair and makeup. The only thing they would have to do is get more in depth with the choreography. She had watched both chores not feeling satisfied or disappointed. Honestly she wasn't sure how to feel about the whole situation. She trusted the girls for sure but she thought there would be more to it. It lacked formation and style. The older girl expected it since the youngest had never choreographies something in the past. Since this is the first time choreographing a dance especially for an important performance in front of many people she wanted to give them some slack. At the same time she felt like if she did that she wouldn't be teaching them right. She ran her fingers through her hair lifting her gaze landing on the three girls who stared at her with puppy dog eyes. They all waited patiently for her response on the matter.

She kept a straight face hiding every ounce of emotion she felt within her. She bit her lower lip averting her eyes back to the bright screen. Ivy chuckled softly standing behind the girl, finding the situation funny and adorable at the same time. "The outfits are great don't get me wrong. I just don't think any of them fit the choreographies. Not only that but it doesn't seem like you guys came up with a concept at all making it a bit messy and all over the place." Yujin nodded her head understanding what she meant, she too didn't know what type of concept to go for. She's aware of Leah's suggestion to go sexy or cute but she didn't know if she could portrait that. She's most of a masculine type when it comes to dancing and her partner. The one to show a sexy feminine aura is Soo Ah, her girlfriend. She also wasn't sure what she would think when she would see her on the day of the final. "Here are some ideas I have and made on the flight back." Leah spoke, pulling her laptop out of her black tote bag. She opened it up pulling up the PowerPoint with all clothing designs she had in mind. She wasn't the only one planning everything; she went over it with Ivy. Both girls come together to come up with ideas and concepts on the next choreo.

"For Britney Spears we came up with four iconic outfits we could use. She would wear a lot of pink back in the day making her look like Barbie which we could go for that aesthetic. We also have this next one in which she tends to wear more provocative clothing with a crazy amount of sparkles, gems and glitter."

The girls nodded their heads observing the boards. "We have the iconic school look which is something I wouldn't go for. Mostly because of how short the skirts are and we would have to wear shorts underneath them. The next one is the red leather suit she wore for Oops I did It again, of course we wouldn't wear the suit. We could find something similar to it." Yujin scratches the back of her neck not liking any of the outfits. She actually hated them all. Don't get her wrong she's a big fan of Britney but not to the extent where she would try to look or dress like her. She also didn't know how she felt about showing people her legs, she's always been the only one wearing pants whenever they perform. She would reject wearing skirts or shorts at all causes. The short haired girl raised her hands grabbing everyone's attention. "I'm sorry to say this but I hate all of them. I couldn't possibly wear the color pink let alone a short ass skirt for the world to see my bum on national tv." Mina bursted out laughing, already imagining the news about Yujin's ass all over social media. She fell onto the ground, her hand coming up to her stomach as she laughed out loud.