{Leader; Leah}

The brunette girl got the last finishing touches on her lips

The brunette girl got the last finishing touches on her lips. Her eyes were staring at her makeup artist as she brushed a light red tint of lipstick across her bottom lip. The second camera is currently being used behind the scenes. The cameraman didn't hesitate to zoom into her beautiful face as her eyes never left her makeup artist. Her morning has been a bit hectic with interviews, meeting up with other dancers and having to do a few photoshoots. She's currently at her last shoot of the day. She couldn't wait to go home, jump into her bed and sleep. She barely got any sleep last night, especially since she stayed up talking to all her friends and family. She didn't get to sleep until the clock struck three in the morning. She only got two hours of sleep needing to wake up at five to start her day. Leah was a bit sad having to leave her peaceful sleeping girlfriend alone. She wanted nothing more than to stay in bed with her. Taking a seat on the high top chair, she straightens her back keeping a good posture. She brushed a few hair strands off to the side as her eyes landed on the camera lens.

The beautiful confident girl smiled at the camera waving happily. "Hello everyone, I am Kim Leah. Also known as the leader of Eternal. Today I will be answering some fan favorite questions. Let's get started!" She winked at the lens.

"Who is your favorite team on Street Woman Fighter 2, apart from Eternal?"

My favorite crew? I would have to say... Jam Republic.

Leah's green blue eyes glanced around. She raised her index finger telling the viewers to come closer. She placed her right hand next to her mouth. "Don't tell Team BEBE that." She whispered, a small giggle escaping her lips.

"Who is your favorite member?"

I don't have a favorite. I love them all equally. They're my girls and I would do literally anything for them.

"How old were you when you became the leader of Eternal?

I... I was nineteen at the time. We formed Eternal when I turned eighteen. It consisted of just me and Ivy at first until we met everyone else.