{Mr. Steal Your Girl }

"I missed how close we were

"I missed how close we were." 

{}{}{}

The tired brunette girl rolled her shoulders around, letting out a small sigh. Tiling her head back she ran her fingers through her long brown messy sweaty hair. She could feel eyes on her as she did the smallest movements. She didn't need to look around to know who's eyes were glued on her. Bada leaned against the wall as Tatter spoke with Felix about concerts and their favorite idols. The tall girl licked her lips pushing herself off the wall. She made her way to the quiet girl who had her eyes closed taking deep breaths in and out. A small yawn escapes her now red tinted lips as she rolls her head around. Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of approaching footsteps. Her eyes widened at the feeling of Bada's body pressed against hers. A small gasp left her lips standing there frozen in place. She could feel her smirk as she leaned down placing her chin on her shoulder. She gulped taking in her sweet jasmine mixed with lavender smell. "Congratulations, you put on such a great show." She whispered into her ear causing shivers to run down her spine. Her eyes wandered to the right seeing her older brother stare at them with a concerned look. By the way he looked at them, she could tell that he probably thought she was uncomfortable.

Feeling her heart skip a beat, she leaned closer into the hug wrapping her arms around her shoulders. Due to the height difference if Bada hadn't leaned down, Leah would have to be on her tippy toes in order to reach her. She licked her lips, closing her eyes and enjoying the small moment. She took her scent and the warmth of her body pressed against hers, in. It has been years since the last time they last saw each other. Leah spent years missing her hugs, touches, glances and laughs. She missed her above all, she missed everything about her. She has been the only person she hasn't been able to move on from. The person who still causes her heart to flutter and skip a beat. Bada smiled softly as her arms wrapped around her lower waist tightly. She closed her eyes, breathing in her intoxicating addicting smell. "Unnie, should we go out to drink?" Leah pulled away from the tall girl, turning to face Miyeon who raised her hand up motioning a drink. The brunette girl tilted her head to the side thinking about it.

"It's on me." Seon Ho jumped in offering. All the girls in the room screamed in excitement waiting for her to answer. Her eyes wandered to Bada who gave her a small smile. Her hand holding hers, she could feel the sparks in her fingers as she held her hand. She let out a small sigh, nodding her head.

Sitting down at a restaurant, Leah sat between Bada and Ivy. Her older brother is sitting across from her. His eyes staring at the two girls in front of them, he squinted his eyes seeing how comfortable they both were with each other. The tall girl leaned back into her seat and threw an arm over Leah's chair. Her fingers curled her long brown hair as she spoke to a few of her friends. Leah covered her mouth as she laughed out loud. Yujin smiled as she sat at the end of the table, her body facing left as she gave her attention to her girlfriend who spoke. "Yah, it was your chocolate." Ivy gasped out loud, she blinked a few times, her hand landing on her chest. She tilted her head to the side letting out a scoff. Yujin rolled her eyes playfully listening to her girlfriend and Ivy argue.