{We Did It!}

"Now it's the last team, we will now reveal the fight judges scores of Eternal's Mega Crew Mission

"Now it's the last team, we will now reveal the fight judges scores of Eternal's Mega Crew Mission." The girls of Eternal all glance at one another. Unsure of what they had performed was good enough for the audience or judges. Their eyes landed on their leader who had a small smile on her face as she nodded her head. She's ready to accept whatever score and feedback their group is about to receive. Although she felt quite emotional about the performance and the feedback she didn't show it. She has always been the rock of the group, if she fell the entire group would crumble down in tears. She never allowed herself to cry in front of her group knowing how much it would truly affect them. The girl was handed a microphone in which she took, standing up on her seat. She stood up to allow the groups across from them to be able to see her better. She wanted everyone to be included, not just those around her. "I think this mission has been the toughest on all of us. We definitely had our ups and downs but I'm extremely proud of the end result. I have no regrets and will stand by our performance." She kept it simple trying not to get into detail. Knowing that if she did start talking the emotions within her would come rushing out.

Bada stared at the side of her face, watching how truthful she's actually being. The girl rarely lied. When she did it was for a good cause. She's learned the hard way not to lie especially to her team members or her family. She knew they just wanted the best for her and to make sure she's okay. It took her a while but once she started to find herself. She didn't care about others. She cared about herself and felt confident with who she was. She bowed her head taking a seat as she fixed her jeans. The monitor in the back brightened up showing a clip of their practice where Yujin and Ivy sat in the middle of the room crying.

A few days ago

A few days ago...

Yujin covered her face with the cap on her head, it created enough of a shadow to hide the tears. She sniffed, using her long sleeve to wipe her tears. Ivy on the other hand had a tissue on her face as she let out a small cry. Leah sat across from them with the most worried look upon her face. She let out a small sigh handing both girls a new tissue. "I don't want you two to worry about this. I don't care what the score is or what the judges have to say. We came on this show to prove ourselves and have fun. Scores, numbers, words and stupid rumors don't defy us. We know more than anyone else what we are capable of." When the leader of the group spoke, she spoke from the heart. She hated seeing the girls crying over something like this. Both girls feel extremely stressed and pressured to do their best. I mean not only did they want to make their leader proud but they also wanted to prove themselves that they were worth it. Years of training could mean nothing if you weren't confident or didn't have the right mindset. "Don't stress, don't overthink it and stop being hard on yourself. Leave the stress to me, oh? I chose you two because you guys are the most incredible strongest dancers that I know."