{Filming Day}

Yoon's face turned pale as her eyes widened in fear

Yoon's face turned pale as her eyes widened in fear. She had no idea that Leah would ever find out that she visited her mother a few days before she left. She gulped down letting out a small chuckle. "Leah, what are you talking about? I've never met your mother." Leah nodded her head, her tongue poking out on the side of her cheek. She swung the door around slamming it causing the girl to flinch in her spot. She took a step back unsure of what the girl was capable of. She's capable of many things, including putting someone in their place. Yoon's back hit the wall behind her, not being able to back up any further. The brunette girl took slow strides closer to her. Her eyes were siren eyes with a dark look in them. "Yoon Ah, you either tell me what you spoke to my mother about or I'll figure it out on my own. I do have to warn you if I find out you're going to regret not coming clean." The furious girl stood by the door waiting for her answer. She was only a few inches taller than the other girl but she still tower over her. She came out as intimidating, making the girl she once knew afraid. She had never seen her react this way before.

Her eyes twitch realizing she wasn't the same innocent vulnerable girl she could easily manipulate years ago. No, she's so much different. She's stronger and wiser. "I.. I never spoke to your mother." Leah nodded her head. She knew she wouldn't say anything, why would she? If her tactics were manipulating and lying. She loved playing the victim every chance she got. Her left hand held the door knob, her palm turning white as her knuckles turned a rosy pink shade as she applied pressure. She contained herself from hurting the girl wanting to give her the chance to hear her out. She turned to the side hearing her neck pop, as her eyes landed back on her. She leaned her entire body back against the wall like a frightened puppy. "Oh, this is a warning. If you ever lay a finger on Tatter or approach her again, I'll make sure your sister knows what truly happened between us." Her stare darken as she glared at the girl. Her face mere inches away from her as her eyes locked with her. Never once looking away from her making sure she got the message. Leah eyed her up and down, turning around. She swung the door open as she shoved her hands into her front pockets. She walked through the coffee shop in confidence, ignoring Yoon's friends who stared at her with a confused expression.

The day of filming finally arrived, making Leah extremely nervous as she stood on the stage. Her green blue eyes scan the room waiting for the rest of the dancers. She could feel her anxiety starting to kick in as she stood there. Her hands turned slightly sweaty as she made her way to the camera man. She started to go over where she wanted the cameras to be angled. She glanced at the monitor a few feet away from her where another staff member sat. They stared at the two monitors seeing all the cameras and where they were pointing. She did ask them to move a few cameras slighting to the right or left wanting the video to capture more of the dancers. She fixed the earpiece in her right ear as she nodded her head hearing a few staff members go over a few things. She took over the filming and positions, wanting this video to go smoothly. She waited on everyone else who is currently getting ready. Nodding her head one of the camera men carried a personal camera for the show. He zoomed into her face seeing how she put her input into things. She focused on the smallest details not wanting them to ruin the performance. Her brows slightly furrowed as she focused on the staff members who guided her on how they would be filming way before the music started.