{Second Story!}

Ayyeee! I have started the second story and have the basis down. I have the cast and the aesthetic done for the story. With a few book covers but it's just a starter. I will continue to writ the first chapter so it's not out yet. I just couldn't hold back my excitement either on starting to write the next story. I actually have fallen in love with the cast and characters I have created. Just know the chapter is coming soon. I know I said it would take me about a week to do so but I have had too much free time lately and the ideas just keep flowing. I have this thing that if I don't write down my ideas or thoughts then my mind won't allow me to rest. I won't be able to fall asleep easily unless I sit down and write them so here we are. I hope you guys do end up liking the next story and thank you again. I can't thank you guys enough for being so supportive and loving towards the story. 

There is something qualities and events that Leah went through that had to do with my personal life. Seeing how supportive and understating you guys have been means the world. It makes me really happy that you guys also enjoy my stories. For the longest I was only writing for myself because I liked it and enjoyed it. Now I can proudly say that others enjoy my work too. Thank you once again and I love you all! I hope you have or had a great day! - L ;)