{The Blonde Era}

The day's seemed to blend in together as they finished the choreography for Chilli

The day's seemed to blend in together as they finished the choreography for Chilli. They also ended up having their practice sessions in front of the camera. Hwasa also went by to visit them and see the finishing touches. She praised the group for loving their style and vibe. The group truly reminded her of her own group. Although they had a leader they didn't treat her any differently. They treated each other as family forgetting the age and formalities. They always laughed and encouraged each other, wanting to do their best. They just wished to see each other succeed in life no matter what. Leah spent most of the time with the camera men and producers. She really wanted to make sure the filming part went well on their part. She had a camera follow them as they practiced the dance again on the bigger stage. She told one of the staff members to get closer to her and that she didn't mind it. She wanted every angle of her face and body to be captured by the camera. Ivy and Yujin also stepped in to help her. They didn't want the leader to over stress herself with making sure everything was going smoothly for the filming day. They were the last group of the day.

Meaning they got stuck with being on set later than the rest of the groups. It's something they girls didn't mind but that also meant they wouldn't be getting enough sleep for tomorrow. Four hours later they were finally happy with everything. Leah personally thanked all the staff before approaching her girls and praising them for their hard work.

As she came out of her hideout room with a small yawn escaping her lips. She's met with her girlfriend who leaned against the wall in front of her. Her left hand shoved into her front pockets as she held her phone in her right hand. Her brown eyes glued onto the screen as she scrolled through Instagram seeing a few posts of her members. "What is this? I thought you left hours ago." Leah shut the door behind her causing her to look up. Bada bit her lower lip shaking her head. She shoved her phone into her pocket pushing herself off the wall. She placed her hand out making Leah sigh. She pulled the strap off her shoulder as she handed her duffle bag to the taller girl. She took the bag with a smile on her face as they started to walk down the hall. They hadn't spent much time with each other these past few days. Both getting extremely overworked and exhausted from practice. Bada would sometimes spend most of her nights awake going over the choreography. She would also switch a few things, wanting the choreo to shine brighter.

Her brown eyes landed on the shorter girl who glanced down at her phone. She was getting a call from her younger brother. She answered without hesitation, bringing the phone to her right ear. "Noona, I have a huge favor to ask?" The corner of her lips turned upwards at the sound of her brother's voice. He might have somewhat of a deep raspy voice but to her it sounded sweet. He's always been such a gentle caring person. As she spoke on the phone with him, her mind wasn't fully processing anything around her. Bada kept an eye on the girl. She grabbed her hand guiding her down the stairs while she's too focused on the conversation. She even opened the door for her allowing her to go through first. Leah soon hugged the phone with a huge grin on her face. She turned to look at her girlfriend pulling her into a tight embrace. The taller girl let out a small gasp, she pushed the door to the side making sure it didn't hit her. She wrapped an arm around her small waist holding her in place. "Lix just asked me to choreograph for his solo stage performance!" She squealed in excitement, jumping up and down.