{Filming Class }

The brunette girl rushed out of her bathroom with her hair up in a messy bun

The brunette girl rushed out of her bathroom with her hair up in a messy bun. Bada had completely forgotten to text her when she was on the way. Now the short girl rushed to get ready for the filming of today. She slammed into her door letting out a small grunt. She twisted the handle opening the front door meeting the tall girl. Who smiled at the sight of her. Her brown eyes traveled down her body landing on the huge black shirt that stopped halfway down her tights. "Come in, I'm almost done. I'll just quickly change." Leah didn't wait for the girl to walk in. She ran down the small hall of her apartment to her bedroom and to change. Bada chuckled watching the girl run across the apartment without sending her one last glance. She made herself at home as she walked towards the kitchen making two cups of coffee. She made sure to add two spoons of sugar into one of them remembering how the younger girl likes her coffee. The short girl brushes through her hair without doing anything with it. Since they were going to spend most of the day sweating and practicing the choreo. She decided to only apply mascara on her eye lashes. She decided on wearing white shorts, a blue tank top and a white hoodie over it.

Leah made her way to the kitchen seeing Bada leaning against her kitchen aisle with a mug wrapped around her hands. She took a small sip from the drink as her eyes stared at the pictures on the fridge. Her brown eyes landed on a particular polaroid picture. It was of the group of Eternal all gathered around together. Leah at the time had blonde hair, her entire face covered in icing as she held the cake in her hands. Her nose scrunching as she smiled brightly showing her white teeth. Mina and Miyeon both's mouths fell wide open in shock as they stared at the girl. Yujin covered her mouth with her hand hiding her wide mischievous grin as she hid behind Mina. Ivy had an angry look across her face as she pointed her finger at Yujin, everyone could tell she's screaming at the girl. "That was one of my favorite birthdays." Hearing her voice caused her to glance at her in surprise. She didn't even hear her footsteps and wondered how long she had been standing there. The brunette girl smiled as she walked past Bada grabbing the other mug. She closed her eyes taking in the bitter smell of the coffee. Something that always brought comfort to her. She carefully blew on it before taking a sip. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized it tasted exactly the same as whenever she makes it herself. "I used the mocha coffee, added two spoons of sugar and added a bit of milk into it."

Hearing her say that caused her to raise a brow in surprise. She didn't understand how she remembered how she liked her coffee. It had been years since they last saw each other. She didn't think she would remember so much about her. "Wow.. I can't believe you remembered that. It makes me feel somewhat special." Bada watched the girl bite her lower lip as her eyes sparkled. She tilted her head to the side admiring the brunette girl. Without thinking she reached over brushing a few strands of hairs behind her ear as she took another sip from her coffee. Her lips turned upwards as she enjoyed the small moment. Leah hid her small blush behind the mug as she took slow sips from her coffee.

Being in the dancer room is quite overwhelming for Leah, there were a lot more bodies than she imagen. Not only that but the bright lights and how humid the room felt. Her entire body is covered in sweat as she dances her soul out. She wanted to prove that she could do it, she wanted not only to prove to the world her amazing talent. But she wanted to prove herself that she's worth so much more than what other people said of her. Bada's brown eyes would glance at the short girl making sure she wasn't pushing herself too much. Her eyes would constantly fall on the knee brace that's strapped around her right leg. It's the most uncomfortable thing to wear but the brunette girl pushes through it. She knew in order for her knee to give in at some point. She needed to wear it. Instead of focusing on her foot work she focused her attention on her hands and upper body. She made sure to perfect those small but sharp movements. Feeling sweat roll down her neck, her eyes focused on herself in the mirror. She flipped her hair to the side as she turned towards the tall girl. Both girls danced together synchronizing the end of what would be the choreography for the video. The girls have been at it for four hours straight with one ten minute break and small water breaks.