{ Class Mission }

Each member of Eternal made their way inside the hideout with huge bright smiles on their faces

Each member of Eternal made their way inside the hideout with huge bright smiles on their faces. Once Leah closed the door behind her, they all circled around in the center. They hugged as a group, jumping up and down in excitement. Their foreheads leaning against each other as their arms wrapped around their waist. This is such a huge accomplishment for Eternal and the brunette girl couldn't be more proud of her group. The leader of the group had been the first to pull away from the group hug. She took a step back staring at each individual member with adoration and admiration in her eyes. "I am.. I truly am extremely proud of every one of you!" She placed a hand over her chest really meaning what she said. The girl would constantly remind them how proud they were of them or how great they did. She would tell them things she wished her own mother would have told her growing up. She knew words could definitely affect someone and linger in their minds the longest. The girls all smiled at the older girl who scrunched her nose at them.

"Unnie, I love you." Mina screamed, making the rest of the members follow along. The red headed girl attacked the girl into a hug as everyone else did the same.

Meanwhile next door.. "We placed higher than the crews that underestimated us. I personally think that this is a start. There will be more missions that have to do with choreography, and if we placed eighth there..." The leader stopped talking, making her group glance at her, some even gulped afraid that might happen. There's a moment of silence where Bada tries to find the right words of encouragement to tell her team. Her team stared at her with nerves and anxiety. The moment of silence didn't last long because the group next to them started to cheer really loudly. All the girls glanced at one another in confusion wondering what group was screaming so loudly? It wasn't until they heard the girl's chanting Eternal when they realized which next door neighbor celebrated happily. Bada couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, looking down at her hands. Tatter also started chuckling hearing the older girl screaming from the other room.

Leah started twerking, making the other girls scream and cheer her on. She felt Ivy place a hand on her shoulder as she also joined in. The girls laughed all falling onto the comfortable black couch feeling tired from hyping each other out. The brunette girl smiled as she sat in the middle between Ivy and Mina, Miyeon and Yujin decided to sit on the ground in front of them. Her green blue eyes glanced at the monitor which switched on. "Street Woman Fighter 2, the 1st battle, no respect, battle with the weakest dance. Did it help you figure out the other crews? To try and secure your ranking or go up the ranking? Here's the next mission that you'll face soon." The girl bit her lower lip as she took a deep breath in. Her eyes focused on Daniel who explained the next challenge they'll be facing. The girl just hopes that it won't be as complicated as the last ones they've had so far. As much as she loves challenges she felt like they all needed a break but then again. They agreed to join the show and knew how much stress they would be under. Mina let out a small sigh, leaning her head against Leah's shoulder not wanting to know. She really thought today would be an easy day especially since they finish the battles sooner than the other days. The older girl raised her left hand up as she caressed the young girl's face.