{ I'll show them who the better Kim is }

"Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess

"Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess."

- Sabrina Carpenter

{}{}{}

Letting out a small yawn, the exhausted girl circled her shoulders back causing her back to pop. She let out a small groan feeling her shoulders extremely tense from the amount of dancing and choreography she has done. She spent the entire day forming a choreography for her younger brother's group. It wasn't a surprise to her whenever someone mentioned her brother's names to her. She was used to them always asking about them. Her younger brother is a famous well known kpop group meanwhile her older brother is an actor who's played many roles, the role that really was Start Up. Both of them have grabbed every girl's attention. Anytime someone mentioned their names it always made her sigh in annoyance. Don't get her wrong she loves her brother dearly but sometimes she wishes to be known for her hard work. She's been learning many dances, created tons of choreography for famous kpop groups and has attended world wide dance competitions. So sometimes she didn't understand how her fans supported her when all they ever asked her was how their brother's were doing. She allowed her body to fall onto the ground like a rag doll. She leaned her head against the mirror wall as she closed her eyes. She focused on her breathing and wondered when her next break would be. She loves her job but there were times like now where she had too much in her schedule not giving her enough time to process everything at once.

The tired girl heard the door open but didn't open her eyes. She could feel her long blonde hair sticking to the back of her neck. She had dyed it a long time ago, since her younger brother insisted that they twin.. Of course, she couldn't say no. The only people she could never deny would be her siblings. After all, they have always been there for her and she's always been there for them. Licking her lips she heard footsteps approaching her and the sound of a plastic bag being swayed back and forth. "You've been at this for hours. I think you should go home." Miyeon placed a cold water bottle out for the older girl to take. Her green eyes fluttered open. She glanced at the water bottle and took it from her hand. She untwisted the lid, throwing her head back as she downed the water. She actually ran out of water an hour ago and didn't feel like running to the near corner store to buy more. All Leah did was nod her head as she finished her water. She gasped out loud as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "I'm heading out. You guys have that big competition tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it. Tell the girls I'll see them tomorrow." She stood up from the ground with ease. For someone who's shoulder blades and legs ache she sure knew how to walk normally. She waved at Miyeon goodbye as she grabbed her bag from the corner of the room. She threw the bottle into the trash on her way.

Leah groaned in pain as she circled her arms around feeling how stiff her shoulders had become. Although her body may be sore and in pain, she was glad to get the choreography done for the kpop group. All she needed to do was record it and send it to them. Unless they wanted her to teach it to them in person. Usually that's how they did the protocol but because her brother is on tour at the moment, she had no idea how any of it would work out. She was just going to go with the flow and respect their decision. Turning her neck to the side she heard it pop and make part of her body relax. Licking her lips she passed by the room next to her dance group. The door is a tad open allowing her to hear their conversation. "I bet you twenty bucks that Leah's group is only going to win thanks to her famous brothers. Everyone chose her because they favor her brothers." The small smile on Leah's face instantly fell as she listened to them talk. She placed a hand over her right hip where she had a huge bruise from the amount of hours she spent dancing last night. She had stayed up into five in the morning learning a new dance routine to insure her teammates would win the final competition. "Right? That's the only reason she always wins. We all know she's talentless, the only thing going for her is her looks." They giggled together as they talked terribly about her.