{One Big Family}

The brunette girl leaned her head back downing her water bottle. Her jaw popping out as sweat rolled down her neck. Music started to play indicating that Wolf Lo is going up next. She closed her water bottle, her eyes landing on the group. A poker look on her face as she watched them intensely. Her facial expression never changed as the girls fired guns. Halo turned to look at her, specifically giving her a look.. The younger girl rolled her eyes, not finding it funny or creative at all. Licking her lips she didn't find their performance that challenging. If anything the choreography looked more fun and something you would want to dance in a studio with students. If anything Wolf Lo seemed to be challenging BEBE a lot more than Eternal. They barely glanced their way and stared down the other group. Leah smirked knowing they had the upper hand. With both groups distracted with one another, they could definitely steal the spotlight tonight. Haechi ran across the stage jumping up in the air, swinging her arm above Bada's face. The tall girl chuckled, feeling her leather jacket slap her across the face. She bit her lower lip shutting her eyes close, feeling her blood starting to boil.

Her brown eyes glanced to the side as she felt the rush of energy pulse through her veins. Her smile instantly faded as she made her way to the center of the stage. She poked her tongue on the side of her cheek as her eyes darken falling on Halo. Leah bit her lower lip in excitement seeing Bada pop off, she held in her fangirl squeal as she watched her dance. She crouched down, the corner of her lips turning upwards seeing the tall girl tug her body across the stage. She whistled seeing her pop her chest out with so much power. Nodding her head she screamed at Bada thrusting the air. She fell down to the left grabbing onto Ivy's wrist who also screamed in excitement. The raven haired girl helped her leader up, laughing at her reaction. Yujin gulped, placing a hand over Mina's eyes covering them. Miyeon had both her hands on her cheeks as her jaw hit the ground. The leader of team BEBE made her way around the stage making her way to her girlfriend. This of course is a fight against leaders after all. Leah bit her lower lip as her eyes traveled down her body. She tilted her head to the side watching how her hips came in contact with hers. Her eyes darkened as her hips, stomach and chest pressed against hers.

Bada didn't fail to notice the look on her face, how her pupils dilated. The way her tongue ran over her top teeth as her eyes stared at her hips. This caused the taller handsome girl to smirk in satisfaction knowing the effect she has on her. She turned away from her, making her hair fly across the air with her quick movements. Leah let out a huge breath she had been holding onto. She blinked a couple of times feeling hot all of the sudden. "You're so whipped over her." Ivy whispered into her ear. Watching how she fanned her face. She rolled her green blue eyes shaking her head no. Of course, Ivy could see right through her. Who wouldn't be whipped over Bada? Many girls were head over heels for her, just wanting one chance. The brunette girl removed the cap from her head, placing it in between her lips. Her eyes fixated on the girl still dancing around the stage. She ran her fingers through her hair pulling it up into a ponytail away from her face. She's preparing herself for when it's her time to go out and perform. She truly wanted to go all out.

She couldn't wait to wipe off the smirk off Halo's face. She had a few moves in mind and she knew she could pull off and grab everyone's attention. She threw her cap back on, waiting patiently for Bada to finish her dance off. She jumped up in the air, swinging her hand sending the meanest look at Haechi. As the older girl walked off the center stage. Leah didn't hesitate to walk into the center, pulling her jacket off. She threw it off to the side, her eyes sharpening and darkening as she stared ahead of her. She rolled her head around hearing her neck pop. This habit of hers always made girls sequel in excitement finding it to be one of the hottest things she could ever do. She leaned down onto the ground placing her right knee on the floor as the other leg is bent in front of her. Her head angled down as she stared at the ground. She slowly raised her head up her hand following along landing on her chest. Bada who had just received a side hug from Minah glanced at her girlfriend who slowly waved her left arm up into the air.