{She's Finally Happy}

"I don't think she realizes how happy she truly is around her

"I don't think she realizes how happy she truly is around her." - Ivy

The leader of Eternal made her way to set having a camera following her around. She winked at the camera saying 'fighting!'. This is something she couldn't help but say. Saying it out loud motivated her to do her best. Her hips swayed as she walked inside the set seeing all the leaders starting to gather around on stage. Brushing her hair behind her shoulder she made a small jog towards them. Bada spotted her starting to mimic a slow run. The short girl followed along as they ran to each other with smiles on their faces. They bursted out laughing as Bada wrapped an arm around her small shoulders. All the dancers on SWF 2 were growing quite fond of the girl. Loving her energy and positivity. She always managed to make them laugh and have the time of their lives. They felt as without her this show would be a bit boring. Music started to play on the speakers but it wasn't the song they were dancing to. She raised her hands up, into peace signs as she ran them across her face. She shook her head side to side as she stared at the camera. Kirsten laughs at how adorable the girl truly is. She hugged her joining in as well. Both Kirsten and Leah were the youngest out of the leaders. They made the show more enjoyable.

The girls goofed around waiting for the staff members to announce they would start recording. The silver-haired girl encouraged her friend to jump onto her back and she did just that. She squealed in excitement as she swung her legs. Her arms wrapping around Kirsten's neck as she ran around set giggling. Ivy watches from the side tilting her head, a proud smile on her face. It really warmed her heart seeing the brunette girl heal her inner child. Kirsten places Leah on the ground carefully making sure she doesn't fall. The brunette girl kept goofing around, she shimmied to the side making the girl follow her. They were laughing and smiling with each other. The rest of the leaders ended up joining in, also wanting to have fun. They danced around shaking off any stress they had accumulated from earlier. It didn't take long for them to start the filming process. Anytime they did get a break Leah encouraged the leaders and dancers with a bright smile. She would shuffle here and there causing a few dances to look at her in surprise. They had no idea she could do that, she also seemed to surprise them with her many hidden talents. Some of the leaders couldn't understand her duality.

Behind cameras she's all cheery and smiley but on camera her eyes turned into siren eyes. Her face turned into a poker look as it changed throughout the dance. They didn't understand how she could do all of it at once. She wasn't the only one who could easily pull it off but Bada also outshined the rest of the leaders. Both girls had different auras and personalities, yet in some way were somewhat the same person. The crazy thing they didn't know is how much of an introvert Leah is. The only reason she's able to joke with them is because she's gotten comfortable around them. Now that she's seeing them constantly she's able to be herself. At first she didn't know anyone and her eyes were always watching her surroundings seeing how people acted around her. She's always aware of her surroundings.