{ Death Match}

The day of the shoot for the kpop Deathmatch Mission has arrived

The day of the shoot for the kpop Deathmatch Mission has arrived.  "Here are the crews for the JYP match. Tsuba Kill, BEBE and Eternal." Tsuba Kill and BEBE were the first to head up the stairs. Loud cheers erupted through the crowd as the girls went up to the stage. Leah took a deep breath in as she headed up the stage. Her team following close behind her, she undermasted how many people actually supported her. Once they caught glimpses of her the screams turned into shouts of excitement. People screamed seeing the beautiful girl making her way to the stage. Some of the audience started to chant her name. Her eyes slightly widened as she waved at them with a smile. She stood in the middle of the two groups. BEBE and Tsuba Kill had the same stare as last time as they stood across from each other. She could tell they wanted to rip each other's throats out. "You will find out today which crew is the best in Asia." Bada smirked, glancing to the side, finding it amusing. Ivy turned to look at Leah, she covered her mouth with her hand. She didn't think the girl would be that bold to say that. Yujin rolled her eyes in annoyance, she mimicked a fake yawn.

Bada's brown eyes found her beautiful green blue eyes. She licked her lips moving the microphone closer to her lips. "To be honest, I don't have high expectations because we'll do better. You can check out our crazy teamwork which we will show you and evaluate our performances." The girls of Eternal nodded hearing their opponents speak. Leah wiped the smile off her face as everyone turned to look at her. She stared at head with her siren eyes. Her right hand playing with the microphone in her hand, she tossed it into the air catching it. Her eyes glanced at Akanen who smiled at her, then traveled to the left at Bada who had a smirk across her face. "Hmm.. I don't have much to say. We've always been the type of people to show you rather than talk." There were a lot of ohh, through the crowd as she held her head high.

The leader of Eternal wasn't feeling the slightest of confidence. She felt quite the opposite, nervous. Her knee has been causing her trouble once again. It didn't help the amount of acrobatic moves she needed to pull off for the choreography. She just hopes she can get through it. She didn't want to disappoint her teammates or be the reason they lost today. The girls all met up backstage greeting BEBE and Tsuba Kill who were extremely excited. Leah is pulled into a hug by Bada who didn't care what the Japanese girls had to say. They were best friends again and she wouldn't hesitate to be her friend around her. Although they were in a competition that didn't mean anything to her. The short girl smiled softly as she hugged the tal girl. They turned around to face the monitor in front of them. "We're going to find out now?" The crew would decide who would go first. The screen lit up and everyone turned around to see Leah's reaction. Her gaze softened at the sight of Felix, Bang Chan and Han sitting in front of a laptop. She smiled seeing the guys she also called home.

"Tsuba Kill, BEBE and oh? Eternal?" The three males turned to glance at one another in shock. Felix's mouth fell slightly open as he turned to the camera. Ban Chan turned to face the younger boy seeing the shock written across his face. Leah giggled, finding her brother cute. She scrunched her nose as Ivy wrapped around her small waist. The guys didn't hesitate to start watching the videos and giving their feedback. They also asked small questions and were purely in shock seeing the acrobatic moves. "Woah, who would have thought your sister could dance like that?" Han spoke in admiration. His eyes watching the brunette girl. Leah smiled brightly, staring at the three boys in adoration. She tilted her head to the side not realizing how much she truly missed them. Even if they have always been there for her brother, they also made sure to take care of her. Seeing the last jump that Leah performed made Felix jump off his seat in excitement. He placed both hands on the side of his head with his mouth wide open. Bang Chan laughed at the boy's reaction. "Woah! Noona, you're insane. And this is why she's our choreographer!" He shouted in excitement pointing at the camera.