{Girls Supporting Girls}

The girls stood in a single line in the middle of the stage holding hands. They bowed their heads with the same grin across their faces. They stayed for a second bowing until they finally stood back up. Leah waved at the audience as she carried her jacket. Her eyes landed on the younger girls who ran down the stage giggling. She shook her head chucking as she followed close behind them. Bada waited for her by the steps waving at a few fans. A few girls screamed as she placed her hand out for Leah to take. The shorter girl intertwined her hand with her as they ran down the few steps exiting the stage. The girls headed backstage where the brunette girl was able to find a medic. She asked them to check her girlfriend's chin. She wanted to make sure she wasn't in pain. She took a seat off to the side allowing them to do their thing. They asked the older girl many questions as they examined her chin. Leah slid her arms into her jacket feeling a bit chilly. It also didn't help how her jersey wasn't covering much. Her eyes glued on her beautiful girlfriend. A staff member handed her her phone telling her it's been going off for a while since she set foot on stage. She thanked him, unlocking her phone and seeing what the messages were about.

Looking at the screen she received many messages from the boys. Telling her how amazing she did on the second episode of Street Woman Fighter 2. Her lips turned upwards into a smile as she responded back to their messages. Bada glanced her way, hearing her loud keyboard as she typed away. Watching her face light up and the grin forming on her lips caused the corner of her own lips to turn upwards. She thanked the medic as he told her there wasn't much damage to it. Everything seemed to be in place and by the look of it, it might cause a bruise. Something she had already been expecting since the moment her chin made contact with the ground. Standing up from her seat, she made her way to Leah who hadn't noticed she was done. She crouches down in front of her, placing a hand on her tight. The brunette girl lifted her head seeing Bada staring at her with a curious look. "Who are you texting?" Both girls trusted each other knowing they would never cheat. Plus most of the time Leah is on her phone the taller girl would also be staring at her screen. She flipped her phone over showing her the group chat with the boys.

They headed back to their hideout rooms to watch the rest of the battles. Before walking in, the handsome girl glanced around. Her eyes searching for cameras not seeing any in the halls. She leaned down pecking her lips causing her girlfriend to blink a couple of times in shock. Her brows raised up as she looked around, smacking her on the shoulder. "Bada! What if someone sees us?" She whispered to her. Her head turned to the side not seeing anyone. Bada giggled, pulling the girl into a tight embrace. Her hands found her warm back underneath the big jacket she wore. Her head resting on top of her chin as she held onto her. Taking a huge inhale of her sweet vanilla smell, finding it addicting. "I don't care anymore. Our friends and family know. Plus they are the only ones that deserve an explanation if anything." Leah nodded her head agreeing with her. She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around her. Her head lay on her chest listening to the normal pace of her heart beat.

The shorter girl rubbed her girlfriend's back feeling Bada's warm lips pressed on top of her head. "I do want to say that even if you guys didn't win tonight. You still won in my heart. Team BEBE is amazing and we were actually more terrified of challenging you guys than Wolf Lo." Leah chuckled, pulling away from the hug. Her hands were on Bada's arms as she looked up at her. The older girl glanced down the corner of her lips turning upwards. Her fingers played with the jersey as she stared into her mesmerizing eyes. She nodded her head making her younger girl smile. Leah knew how much her words meant to her. They have been best friends for the longest and Bada has always searched for her approval. She always came to her for advice and her opinion. It meant the world to her knowing what not only her girlfriend but her best friend thought of her. "Thank you.. I had fun. I'm pretty proud of myself and the girls." The brunette girl raised her tippy toes kissing her on the chin.