{Fear Of Abandonment}

The heart broken girl stood in her living room with tears rolling down her face

The heart broken girl stood in her living room with tears rolling down her face. No cries or sobs left her mouth as she stood there. Biting her lower lip she took a sharp inhale in holding back tears. She didn't want to cry again. She had spent a whole year crying because of Yoon. She wouldn't dare allow herself to let out a cry for her. Instead she removed her duffle bag from her arm and threw it across the room. Hearing it crash against the aisle in the center of the kitchen, a small yell left her lips. If she didn't have neighbors she would be yelling from the top of her lungs. Her brows furrowed deeply feeling all the anger and emotions of resentment towards the one girl who was supposed to stay. She thought apart from everyone else she would remain by her side. She never thought she would be wrong. She wiped the tears from her face aggressively. Her hands turning into fist feeling her nails stabbing into her palm. Her bottom lip shook in anger.

Eight Years Ago...

The seventeen year old girl stood outside her soon to be girlfriend's bedroom door. A smile on her face as she held a bouquet of pink roses. She took a deep breath in feeling nervous, all of the sudden. Raising her right hand up she knocked on the door. It took a few seconds before she heard the small come in from the other side. The girl really hoped that Yoon Ah wouldn't notice her puffy swollen eyes. She had spent two hours crying about what had recently happened with her parents. She had to do her makeup in order to hide the redness on her face. Her hand landed on the door knob twisting it. The girl didn't know what was about to hit her. She would be getting a crucial reality check. Something she didn't wish for nor needed at the moment. Upon pushing the door open she's met with the pink haired girl running around the room stuffing two suitcases. A bright smile across her face as she picked out the hoodies she would be taking. Leah's smile faded from her face as they landed on the happy girl. "What's.. What's happening?" She spoke softly, causing the happy girl to look up.

Yoon let out a small squeal, happy to see the brunette girl. She didn't hesitate to run across the room and pull the girl into a tight hug. Her green blue eyes watch how her face brightens up at the sight of the bouquet of flowers. She kissed the girl on the cheeks before running off to finish packing. "I'm going to study abroad. I got this crazy offer to finish my education in California." At that moment Leah felt as if she had just gotten stabbed in the heart. A gasp left her lips as she stood there emotionless. She felt numb hearing her say those words. I mean the sole reason she came to see the girl is for her to comfort her. She wanted reassurance and someone to talk to. And now she's just finding out she's leaving for Cali? A week after she had been kicked out of her family home. She didn't want to be selfish and tell her not to go, but she truly needed her. She needed her to stay and be with her. She couldn't.. She knows she can't deal with this all alone. "What? Cali? Since when..? You never mentioned this to me before."

The curly haired girl rolled her eyes playfully. She shoved a stuffed animal into her suitcase as she lifted her gaze landing on the confused girl. "When we met I told you I wanted to be a doctor. Well my dad has connections and they offered me a full scholarship. Isn't that exciting?" Leah nodded her head. She swallowed her pain plastering a fake smile on her face. Without thinking her body moved on its own. She applauded the girl watching her jump up and down in excitement. She ignored the pain and suffering within. She processed to help the girl pack everything she would need. Standing outside Yoon home the two girls hugged each other tightly. Leah held in her tears as she rubbed the girls back. "Leah.. please promise me you'll wait for me." This causes the girl to freeze in her place. Her hand stopped rubbing her back as her arms fell next to her. Her eyes stared ahead as she heard her repeating the question. Yoon Ah pulled away from the hug, her hands landing on the brunet's shoulders.