{ A Crush? }

Leah headed down the stairs in a rush as she chewed on her grapes

Leah headed down the stairs in a rush as she chewed on her grapes. Her long flowy curly brown hair bounced with every step she took. Her hips swayed as she confidently walked down the last flight of stairs. She could feel a few eyes on her making her smirk. She took the last step down heading to her group. She leaned her head back as she threw a grape up in the air landing into her mouth. Downy, who has been crushing on the girl, gasped in surprise. Even Biggy who has been finding the girl more attractive each day, her mouth fell wide open as Leah continued to do it. The confident girl took a seat on the first row being accompanied by Ivy. Her green blue eyes glued on the battle match about to happen. Rena against Buckey, She furrowed her brows in concentration as she watched their style and movements. From how both girls dance she could tell who had won the battle. Although both girls went all out, Bucky's free style wasn't that impactful nor memorable. She started out good but it all crumbled down over time. Seeing the next battle about to begin, Leah instantly stood up from her seat knowing the middle class was about to happen.

Her team lifted their heads up at the older girl standing up and walking off to the side. Leah rolled her eyes hearing one of Mannequeen's members speak. She hated how cocky they could be when it came to this competition. There was a difference between being confident and cocky. The group is over cocky thinking they were better than everyone else. "We'll do our best to prove that we're not the worst dancers." Kyma smiled proudly. The words of encouragement and being able to spend time with one of the people she truly looked up to. Having helped her a lot, she turned to the side seeing the brunette girl standing next to Bada. Leah winked at the girl rising both hands up into a fist. 'Fighting.' She mounted out watching her smile widen. She nodded her head, turning her focus on the two girls in front of her. Bada raised a brow following Kyma's gaze landing on the girl next to her who encouraged her. The taller girl smiled proudly, loving how her team is starting to get along with her old best friend. She actually appreciated how kind hearted Leah is with her teammates. She's never once treated them wrong or said anything bad about them. She's been respectful to them, just like she's been with her. Although they haven't talked about what truly happened years ago. It didn't mean they couldn't move past it.

The leader of Eternal crouches down next to Bada as her eyes focus on the girls across from them. She tilted her head to the side observing them. She wasn't going to lie, they were an unstoppable dual. Nodding her head she soaked in the intensity of the arm movements. Once Daniel yelled to switch her eyes averted to the two younger girls. She screamed watching the girls go off without hesitation. Bada smiled brightly, proud of the two girls. She scrunch her nose seeing them hit every move so strongly. Leah's mouth fell wide open seeing Kyma fall onto the ground smoothly.  Although they weren't her own teammates she didn't hesitate to cheer them on. Hearing her voice cause Kyma to smirk, feeling proud that she's getting the older girl's attention. Once the battle ended the dark haired girl didn't hesitate to make her way to Leah. Causing many heads to turn their way. They were all asking the same questions of when the two had become close? Many even ask if this would affect their performances. The brunette girl didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around the younger girl who smiled widely. She rubbed her back hearing the girl chuckle. Everyone in the room could tell the people Leah adoread the most. There was this tinkle in her eyes whenever she hugged a person or got to see them again. The excitement and how her face would lit up whenever she was around them.