{Clingy Girlfriend}

The girls of Eternal arrive at the set, finding out that Lia was taking over the MV for Hwasa

The girls of Eternal arrive at the set, finding out that Lia was taking over the MV for Hwasa. They would also be bossing the other crews around telling them what parts they will be shooting. The brunette girl let out a small yawn not mentally prepared for today. She knew it would be such a long day having to shoot for another music video. Not only that but she also needed to finish her brother's solo choreography. She truly loves but hates her job. She has reason to neglect creating a new choreography but then again. She wouldn't be getting enough sleep trying to perfect. Not only that but she also needed to add Felix style into it making it more manly and for it to fit him. She didn't get to see her girlfriend at all last night. Mostly because she stayed away late at night creating a new chore. Not only that but Bada was forced to tell the girls everything. They would allow her to get up from the couch until she answered every question they had. Which made Bada roll her eyes in frustration just wanting to run away and be next to her lover. They rarely ever slept apart and the taller girl wasn't able to get one wink of sleep. She missed her smell and the warmth of her body. She spent most of the night tossing and turning. She ended up cuddling a pillow that wasn't enough.

The sad part is Leah has not left anything behind in her room. If she had left a hoodie or shirt she would have gladly worn it causing her to fall asleep a lot faster. Yet, she had nothing. If anything her girlfriend had a few of her shirts and jackets she stole from her. She knew she would be getting them back sooner or later, but she missed her over all. It was two in the morning when she decided to call her girlfriend to see if she was awake. Lucky for her she was, except she wasn't home. She was at a dance studio coming up with a new dance. They spoke for a few minutes until Leah told her she needed to get back to doing her job. Bada didn't argue if anything she stayed on the phone with her. She ended up falling asleep with her phone pressed against her right ear. She fell asleep to her counting and making noises with her mouth as she danced.

The brunette girl pulled her cap down covering her tired face. She bowed her head at the staff greeting them as she was rushed into a room. Lia showed them their group outfits for the shoot and introduce their stylist. The woman didn't stay long, her green blue eyes watched how she ran out of the room in search of another crew or something. Leah shrugged her shoulders taking a seat on a chair as the makeup stylist began her job.

Leah made out of the room walking down the long busy hall. She stared down at her nails loving the color of it and the length. Her eyes widened as she felt a hand grab a hold of her wrist pulling her into a room. This time she didn't scream or squeal knowing it was probably her girlfriend. As her back slammed against the door her eyes landed on her warm loving brown eyes. She smirked as she stared up at her due to their height difference. Bada leaned down to kiss her only for her to turn to the right. Her lips pressing against her warm soft cheek. The older girl let out a sigh of frustration as she rolled her eyes. Her head fell back as she shut her eyes. All she wanted to do right now is feel her lips pressed against hers. "We can't, luv. Not when I'm about to start shooting my part." Her right hand came up to her neck. Her fingers traveled down her sharp jawline. Her brown eyes fluttered open as she picked up her head looking down at her girlfriend. The corner of her lips turning upwards at the tingling feeling of her fingers brushing upon her skin. She licked the corner of her lips as her eyes darken with lust staring at Moonie. Her right hand traveling down her waist to her ass.