{Queens Vs Queens}

Hi, my luvs! Before you start reading the story I do need your guys opinion. For the final performance I have fallen between two songs that fit Eternal so perfectly but I can't decided which one to choose. They of course have a strong meaning behind them.. The first song is 

-Sam Smith - Him or -Happier Than Ever Billie Eilish. 

Please let me know which would you guys would prefer to see, thank you!

The crews all clapped and praised one another upon hearing Daniel comment on their hard work. Leah clapped her hands as Mina laid her head on her shoulder. A small smile resting on her face wanting nothing more than to go home and sleep. She was indeed drained with the insane turn of events from today. "The last mission of Street Woman Fighter 2. The final live mission will be held on two stages. One of the two missions is the End Credit Mission." The brunette girl raised a brow in surprise. She wasn't very familiar with it, especially since they've been doing a lot of live competitions. She's heard many things about it and would for sure do her research on it. She really wanted her team to succeed until the very end. It didn't matter to her if they won or not. In her heart Eternal already won regardless of the votes or points.

Mina intertwined her hand with Leah's as a small yawn escape her lips. She's been wanting to just take nap all day. Her body has been more exhausted lately with the amount of filming and dancing they have been doing. Not only has she been filming for Swf2 but she also created her own choreography and filmed for it. It won't be posted until later on something she's excited for. "The End Credit Mission is a mission of giving a performance with a strong sense of your crew's identity and individuality. It must be a performance that only your crew can do and you will give the public your crew's finale in this mission."

"I cannot wait to be able to work as a group on the final

"I cannot wait to be able to work as a group on the final. I know, unnie, trust us enough to come up with a choreography to show our story and background."

"The other mission is the Global Artist Mission." Ivy squealed in excitement. Her hands come up to her cheeks as she grin happily. She actually preferred to dance to English songs than Korean. She felt as if they could get more creative with not only the choreography but the concept and the outfits. She glanced at Leah who scrunched her nose at her seeing how excited she was. Her entire face lit up once Daniel mentioned the next mission. "Here are the four global artists, Ariana Grande." All the girls screamed in happiness and excitement. Her green blue eyes rolled as she heard people's high pitch screams causing her ear to ring. She adjusted her headphones making sure she could still hear everything around her. Leah turned to look at Yujin who sat behind her. Both pointing at each other with a smirk knowing what they were both thinking of. "Ariana, what are you doing here?" Both girls screamed in happiness. That had become one of their favorite memes. On queue they both started to laugh together mimicking Nicki Minaj's laugh. Miyeon looked at both girls laughing at how goofy they could be. Leah clapped as she laughed out loud.