{Friends Who Flirt?}

The fun part began, everyone was excited to watch the leader auditions for the main dancer

The fun part began, everyone was excited to watch the leader auditions for the main dancer. The confident girl fixed her earpiece as Ivy smacked her ass. She turned around pointing a finger at her, "Hey, bro. Relax." She had a straight face which made it even funnier. Ivy laughed, pushing the girl towards the stage. Leah giggled, shaking her head in disbelief as she strutted to the stage. She swayed her hips in excitement feeling her hair bounce around. Her group screamed in encouragement, cheering her on. They knew if anyone had the chance to win, the main dancer would be their leader. She walked past the tall girl who smiled at the sight of her. Both girl's didn't say anything to each other. The short girl stood in the back next to Kristen who offered her a bright smile showing her white pearly teeth. Leah scrunched her nose, as she focused back to the judges who smiled at the girls. "Who's choreography has been chosen?" Even though the brunette girl didn't want to be the main dancer of the music video. That didn't mean she wouldn't be putting up a good fight. One of her goals has always been to go up against Bada. She's always been her biggest challenge when it came to dancing. She's definitely excited to battle her old best friend.

"It's mine, Bada. As the leader, I wanted to show out physical strength and aura. The powerful side of us. I considered what I think is the most important, which is the dance you want to try. There's a move of lighting a lighter. I tried to put those kinds of things into the choreography." The judges all nodded their heads. They smiled somewhat, understanding what the tall girl meant. At this point Leah didn't feel tired anymore. If anything she's field with energy ready to leave it all on the stage. The girl was different from her teammates. Whenever she didn't get enough sleep, she would act like a total crackhead. She somehow always ended up recharged and ready to party. She's the complete opposite to her teammates who always crash at the end of the day. She on the other hand couldn't crash until she let all her energy out. One of the judges spoke to Kristen as she fixed her ear piece. "Dance, again, is the universal language. There weren't any difficulties, I think. If anything I had Leah, who was kind enough to not only translate anything but help me out." Kristen reached over, wrapping an arm around the brunette girl who smiled. Leah laid her head on the girl's shoulder raising a hand out creating a rock and roll hand. The silver haired girl rubbed her friend's arm thanking her for all her help.

"We will find the best dancer in the leader class." They split the leaders into three groups, the first three people to go first are Mina, Bada and Fucky Y. Her green blue eyes landed on the tall girl who took the center of the stage. She nodded her head as she watched her smoothly pull off every move. She was the type of dancer that made choreography look so simple. She bit her lower lip seeing how her old best friend was going all out no matter what. She knew it would be a challenge, a challenge she's accepting. Leah tilted her head to the side, nodding her head as her eyes landed on the tall girl's waist. She turns towards Kristen who also turns her way. The Filipino girl leader whispered into her ear. "Bada is definitely going to be a challenge." The brunette girl removed her earpiece to hear her friend better. She understood what she had just said. Her eyes glanced back at Bada who looked their way with a straight face.