{Pool Party}

The girls continued to walk further into the market, Bada interwinding her right hand with Leah's left hand

The girls continued to walk further into the market, Bada interwinding her right hand with Leah's left hand. A small smile on her face as she glanced at the beautiful short girl. Who's eyes examined every small shop around them. She licked her bottom lip as she noticed how there's this sparkle in her eyes and how her face brightened up. Nothing needed to be said between them, there's a comfortable silence between them. Their eyes and smiles were enough for them to know how they were feeling at the moment. They were a few people who recognized both girls, they were too shy to go up to them. Instead they took pictures and videos of them. Some of them even went to see what shops they were stopping in. They followed them in wanting to see what they found interesting. The last store they stopped at is a jewelry store. Something that caught Leah's eye, she had seen a few of the bracelets on display. She headed inside with Bada following close behind her. "Hello, can I see the charms you have for spiderman?" She asked out of the blue startling Bada. She raised her brow in surprise, not aware that she liked the super hero.

The cashier nodded her head, going to one of the back glasses pulling out a small box. She showed the girl some charms and necklaces. She picked out a silver bracelet with three charms, one of them being a back camera with a web on the corner, the next one is spiderman throwing his web out and the last the head of superhero. She also purchased a silver necklace with the same superhero hanging down from his own string web. While she picked out the charms her best friend stared at a few keychains she found adorable. She picked out Jack and Sally, not aware that the two main characters are a couple in the movie. She actually has never seen the movie and didn't understand why Leah loved it so much. She bought them thanks to the cashier. She made her way to the other side of the room where there's another cashier. She placed a hand on the girl's lower back. Without thinking she leaned down kissing the side of her head as she paid for the charms she had just bought. Both girls, happy with their purchases, headed to go eat dinner somewhere. They didn't walk too far until they found a bbq restaurant. Both girls walked inside not seeing many people. This made Leah smile even brighter, as much as loves going shopping and spending time outside her home. She felt quite drained from the amount of walking and the people she's talking to today.

Sitting at their designated table Bada pushed her sleeves back. As she flipped the meat over making sure it didn't burn. Leah stared down at her phone answering a few messages from the girls. She also texted her brothers telling them she had a gift. That's something they loved about their sister, how thoughtful she was. Anytime she saw something her brothers would like or love, she would buy it for them. Without needing to get paid back or wanting anything in return. The girl let out a small giggle, covering her mouth. She scrunched her nose staring at the screen. "What's so funny?" Bada asked, as she started to place meat onto Leah's plate. The corner of her lips turned upwards at the sound of her beautiful giggle. The waiter brought them a glass filled with beer and one with soda. The brunette girl thanked the waiter as she grabbed the cold glass. She brought the beer to her lips taking a huge sip from it. She hissed in happiness at the bitter taste. She really needed a drink, at least one for today. She's been too tense and overwhelmed with her own emotions. It felt nice being able to relax for once.