{My Second Home}

The first thing on Leah's to do list was to go visit her grandfather's grave

The first thing on Leah's to do list was to go visit her grandfather's grave. He's actually the first person she visits and sees once she lands in Mexico. She could care less about her needs just wanting to sit down and talk to him. She might not be able to hug nor see him again but her talking has always helped. In some way being able to talk to Bada so openly reminds her of her grandfather. Who she told everything to without feeling hesitate or embarrassed. The four girls understood better than anyone else that this wasn't only a stress relief but somewhat like therapy. They would always notice such a huge change in her after she spoke to her grandfather. Her mood seemed to brighten up and there was this glow tint upon her skin. Overall she looked happier than the last time they saw her. On the other hand the four girls decided to walk around the small plaza seeing all the small shopping stores. If anything they started to see why Leah has always been humble and appreciative of whatever she got. There wasn't much to the small town other than the cheerful people. The stores might be filled to the brim with clothes, toys, food, snacks and other objects but there were rarely any people.

Compared to America or Korea, there's only like ten person of a population in this town. The houses were a lot smaller built out of cement. The walls are painted in different bright colors making them stand out from one another. The stores were extremely tiny where you could easily knock an object off a shelf or bump into someone accidentally. Even the roads were slimmer making it hard for cars to go by. Some streets only had one way because of the smaller roads. The roads only became slimmer with the cars parked off to the side. The cars that stuck out half way while the other part was on top of the sidewalk. All the cars their eyes landed on were old fashioned. Most of them are not running anymore because people couldn't afford buying the missing pieces or having a mechanic replace everything. "I don't think we ever paid attention to this place." Yujin spoke, as she ran her fingers through her short hair. Her brown eyes wander around the streets. She smiled at a few kids who ran past them with money chasing an older man who pushed a cart filled with ice cream.

Rounding the corner they realize how on every corner instead of a gas station like other places. There's a smaller shop with snacks, candies, water and sodas. Miyeon raised a brow in surprise seeing a ten year old girl yell 'thank you' as she ran out of the store. On her right hand she held a bag filled with tortillas and the other a bottle of coke for her to share with her family. "It makes me almost feel.. Like we don't know unnie at all." Miyeon's small smile faded as she also observed her surroundings. They could hear the barking of a dog behind a fence as they walked by. Mina grabbed Ivy's hand tripping over a rock noticing how the sidewalks had huge holes on them. Her brown eyes traveled down the path seeing how it ended halfway and started a few houses down. Except this time there was a huge step meaning she had to jump over it. The raven haired girl let out a small sigh as she glanced up at the bright blue sky. "You guys never paid attention because Leah didn't allow you to. I think for the longest she was afraid of what you guys might think of her. Mostly where she came from."