{The Devil's Temptation}

The day had gone by extremely fast, faster than Leah could have imaged

The day had gone by extremely fast, faster than Leah could have imaged. She stood in front of her microwave waiting for her cup of ramen to finish cooking. She didn't have the energy to make dinner nor go out of her way to buy some. Instead she just took the quickest easiest thing she had in her apartment. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes hearing the microwave turn. She had just taken a shower a few minutes ago and made sure to dry her hair with the blow drier. Not wanting to wait for her hair to dry just in case she fell into a food coma. Normally when she had huge meals she tended to get tired and her eyes would flutter shut. Those were the best naps she could ever have yet she rarely ever ate that much. She wasn't insecure about her weight or adding more weight. If anything she loves eating more than anything in this world. She just always had a busy schedule meaning she had to quickly snack on whatever she had and by the time she did finish her food. She had already spent hours practicing her choreography or her food had gone cold making it taste unpleasant.

Her eyes snapped open at the feeling of warm arms wrapped around her waist. Shivers ran down her spine at the feeling of warm lips pressed against her neck. She took a sharp inhale, recognizing the floral scent which belonged to her lovely girlfriend. "Amor, what are you doing here so early? I thought you and the girls were going to stay longer to gather ideas?" Bada placed her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder as Leah picked up her head. She turned to look at the beautiful tall girl who now had her hair down. A small pout on her lips as she held onto her tightly. Leah reaches over to the microwave upon hearing the alarm go off. She pulled out the cup of noodles moving away from her hold. She turned around towards the aisle pulling on the drawers grabbing wooden chopsticks. The tall girl followed her around like a lost puppy towards the balcony. The brunette girl taking a seat on her loves seat couch taking a deep breath in of the small breeze lingering in the air. It was starting to get cold in Korea, meaning the winter was approaching. "I love the smell of the night." She glanced down at her cup of noodles stirring them. She blew on it carefully, her eyes looking up as Bada walked past her taking a seat next to her.

The girl ate in peaceful silence only hearing the crickets chirping and the cars passing by. Bada leaned her head on her shoulder without uttering a single word. She listened to her chew quietly getting some food in her system. "Baby? I was watching a video earlier where a guy asked his girlfriend if the world would end tomorrow what would you do?" Leah raised her brow in curiosity. She took a bite of her noodles as she thought about the question. She's never thought about it nor has it ever occurred to her. The older girl played with the ring on her index finger as she waited for her response. "Let's just say by some random twist of fate or something we can't control." The younger girl finished her food. She placed the empty cup of noodles on the wooden table in front of her. Her green blue eyes glancing up at the night sky.

To her it was a bit weird that Bada was asking this all of the sudden? The older girl has never been one to get into deep conversation like these unless it's something she's going through at the moment. The last meaningful conversation they had was when she felt extremely insecure on herself and her dancing skills. Bada lifted her head up looking at her beautiful girlfriend who thought hard about the question. Her brown eyes drifted to her hair seeing how she had put it all up a huge white hair clip holding it. A few pieces of hair strands in front of her face. Even without makeup and her hair, she's still the most gorgeous woman in the world she's ever met. "Uhmm.. well it sucks that we can't do anything to stop it but.. I think I would rather stay home with you. Being able to wake up next to you, making breakfast for you and watching you enjoy every bit of it. To watch movies/shows in the living room while making silly jokes to you. If anything I'd spend the day in peace alongside you, it wouldn't matter where we are. That's the best thing I could do, being with you is enough for me."