{ Best Friends Again }

The drunk tired girl sat in the passenger side of her car with her head resting on the seat belt

The drunk tired girl sat in the passenger side of her car with her head resting on the seat belt. Her brown hair is scattered on her face as her left hand was intertwined with the girl next to her. Her heels were off her feet and thrown into the seat behind her. Her knees pressed against her chest as she slept peacefully. Bada held onto her hand tightly as her eyes focused on the road in front of her. Her thumb rubbed circles on the back of Leah's hand as she heard her small breaths. Stopping at a red light she turned her head to the right seeing the girl sleeping. She didn't hesitate to reach over brushing a few hair strands behind her ear. "Ivy wasn't lying at all." She chuckled, to herself. Remembering how Ivy referred to Leah as a toddler. A toddler that once she used all her energy would pass out falling into a deep slumber. The red light turned green, making her focus on landing on the road once again. Arriving at the brunette apartment she parked in the garage parking lot. Her brows furrowed as Leah's phone started ringing. Unintentionally she picked up pressing the phone against her ear.

"Yah! Where are you?! I've been outside your door for an hour, you ungrateful brat!" Bada pulled the phone away from her ear. She glanced at the caller ID, seeing a no caller id. Her eyes slightly widened, recognizing the voice at the other end of the line. Her eyes glanced at Leah seeing her deep in slumber without a trace of worry on her face. She gulped down, hanging up the call and thinking of what to do. After the late night talk they had on the rooftop she remembered how the younger girl spoke of her parents. A hit on anger mixed with love for what they had done to her. Letting out a shaky breath she pulled out of the parking lot and decided to take the girl to her apartment. She shared it with Tatter but the blonde girl had already warned her she would be crashing at Lusher's place tonight.

Shutting the door carefully she ran to the other side of the car. She opened the passenger side door, her chocolate eyes landing on the sleeping girl. She reached over to remove the seat belt from her body. She wrapped her left arm around her small back while her other arm made its way underneath her knees. Even if Leah was asleep her body instantly cuddles onto Bada's. Her arms made their way around her neck as she laid her head on her shoulder. The tall girl bit her lower lip smiling as her heart melted. She shut the door with her foot and pressed the lock button on the key. She carried the girl's bridal style through the lobby, in the elevator until she made it to her apartment. She made sure to carefully lay down her body onto her bed. Her head resting on her pillow as she draped the blanket over her body. Before she exited the room she kissed the girl on the head.

The sleeping brunette girl let out a small moan feeling a small pounding in her head. Her eyes fluttered and opened landing in a dark quiet room. The only thing she could hear was the sound of running water along with it shutting off. She squinted her eyes trying to adjust to the only lighting coming from outside through a window. She lifted herself up into a seating potion, her eyes roaming around the room. Her brows furrowed as she smelled a familiar lavender floral scent. Her eyes landed on a picture frame on top of a dresser next to the door. The girl pushed the covers off her body as she made her way around the room. She glanced down at a few piles of dirty clothes laying around. Pushing her hair behind her shoulders she made her way across the room. She stood in front of the picture frame, lifting her right hand up and she hesitated to grab it. By the outline of the people in the picture she could already tell who they were. Her heart felt heavy as her hand slowly inch closer to the frame until her fingers brush upon it. Her hand shook as she picked up the frame bringing it closer.