{Mega Crew Mission}

The short brunette girl sat outside on the balcony with a mug of warm chocolate in between her hands

The short brunette girl sat outside on the balcony with a mug of warm chocolate in between her hands. Her eyes staring ahead at the beautiful sun starting to rise. She's aware of the long hard days awaiting her once they receive more intel on the upcoming mission. She wasn't ready at all for it, not after all the crazy emotions she's gone through these past few days. She slept great last night, she couldn't remember the last time she slept that good. Anytime she slept the same as Bada she tended to get more sleep than usual. She would wake up in a good mood and ready to face the world. She had no idea what it was about Bada but she constantly wanted to be around her. Taking a sip from her drink, her eyes traveled down to the road seeing a male running by. Probably on his usual morning jog. She took a deep breath in the fresh morning air. Feeling her body relax, she stood up from her seat heading back inside. She placed the empty mug in the sink as she sneaked back into her room. Her green blue eyes landed on the tall girl who cuddled a pillow. Her face buried underneath it with her hair scattered. They didn't need to be at the set until later today. Meaning she still had time to take a nap and have a quick snack.

She carefully lifted the covers up, sliding underneath them. She grabbed Bada's right arm lifting it up as she removed the pillow from her arms. She placed the pillow underneath her head letting out a squeal as Bada wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer. She buried her face into her neck as her legs tangled with hers. Leah smiled as she kissed the top of her head cuddling into her.

Leah took a seat in front of the camera in a quieter specious room. She glanced around the room waiting for the camera guy to give her the go. She held three pictures in her hands as she waited patiently. She threw her right leg over her left leg as she tapped her fingers on her knee. The camera man told her they were ready to start filming. She nodded her head waiting for someone to ask her questions.

 She nodded her head waiting for someone to ask her questions

"When did you start dancing?"

I started dancing when I was five. I did it as a fun activity until the age of eleven when I realized this is what I want to do as a living.