{Birthday Date}

As the girls kept brainstorming ideas she slid out of the room unnoticed by them

As the girls kept brainstorming ideas she slid out of the room unnoticed by them. She had told Ivy in advance that she would go surprise Bada for her birthday and that she would be right back. The raven haired girl nodded telling her to come back quickly. Leah ran down the hall with a happy grin making her way to the front to collect the birthday cake. She thanked the staff who kept it safe and also grabbed the bouquet of roses. She strutted down the hall staring down at the flowers, her eyes glowing knowing how much her girlfriend will appreciate them. She lifted her gaze landing on Lusher who stood outside the door. The younger girl smiled brightly, whispering at her. "She's in there doing a promotion but it should be fine." Leah nodded her head, the younger girl grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the box. She helped the older girl take the cake out and place it over the box. She carefully placed the candles over it and lit them up. The older girl stood by the wall with a smile on her face as Lusher took pictures of her. She was careful enough not to burn herself or blow on the candles. As she posed one last time, Lusher gave her a thumbs up.

Upon hearing the door open, the four girls snapped their heads to the door. All they could hear was singing, 'Happy Birthday.' Lusher came in hiding behind the bouquet of flowers. She pulled them down smiling at the older girl. She turned to the side as Leah came from behind her with the cake singing. Bada glanced at the door letting out a huge gasp. "What? Oh." She screamed in a cute voice as her girlfriend approached her with a birthday cake. She didn't think the girl would go all out today. If anything she was just expecting to have cake with her at home. This made her heart flutter knowing how much the girl cares for her. Not only as her girlfriend but as best friends. A small blush appeared on her cheeks, as her hands came up staring at her girl in surprise. Tatter, Cheche and Minah joined in singing as well. The blonde girl quickly pulled her phone out recording both girls. Finding the moment quite adorable, making the rest of the girls start recording as well.

The taller girl clapped her hands softly as her head swayed side to side. A cute smile on her face as she stared at her girlfriend who finished singing. Leah raised her brows nodding her head telling her to make a wish. They all watched how she closed her eyes wishing for something. Her green blue eyes staring at her, happiness written across them. Her brown eyes fluttered open as she blew out the candles. "Happy Birthday, unnie!" The girls screamed in union pulling her into a group hug. The brunette girl giggled, setting the cake down on the table seeing them pull the older girl around. Bada ran past the girls, wobbling cutely at the younger girl. Leah smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around her. "Happy Birthday, Bada." Bada leaning down to her height level wrapping her arms around her small waist.

"Thank you!" She yelled out, rocking them side to side. Her girlfriend patted her back as she held her tightly. The three other girls took pictures and videos of them. Happy tears forming in her brown eyes, feeling extremely lucky and grateful to have her girlfriend in her life. She pulled away, kissing Leah's cheek as Lusher handed her the bouquet of roses. The girls all took pictures together, the first ones being selfies. Bada being the tallest holding the phone up as they took pictures. A staff member ended up helping them take group pictures. The last pictures taken were of Bada and Leah. The short girl kissing her cheek as Bada scrunches her nose with a smile on her face. Her left hand wrapped around her small waist as she leaned down a bit.