Darkness Shall Rise

Here is what I think my other OC Amethyst would look like minus the suit. Note: This is not my work.

As always: On with the show!

(The episode begins in Ninjago City where the ninja are rebuilding the town.)

Cole: (fixes a lampost.) Ugh, finally. All fixed up and free.

Kai: (Tries to use fire but fails) Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating.

(The street sign tips over.)

Cole and Jay: Aah!

Kai: Our Golden Weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do spinjitzu, but...(Grunts. He tries to use his again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch.) I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the Devourer, our tank's out of commission, our dragon's hurt, and now the Bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep.

Coral: Those are the prices you have to pay for being a hero. Like it or not, someone always gets hurt. You can't save everyone.

Zane: Coral is right. No one ever said being a hero is easy. (Takes off his welding mask) Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways.

Kai: Yeah, well, I don't feel rich.

Jay: Ugh. I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help.

Nya: (Arriving on a motorbike with Wu and Amethyst) And I have. I may have found us a place to live.

Jay: Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?

Nya: I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift. (She hands him a pamphlet.)

Coral: You lost me at all the guys and girls.

Jay: And where are you off to?

Wu: We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!

Nya: Ay ay, Sensei.

Wu: Yee-haw!

Amethyst: See you in two days. (Rides off.)

Coral: (Waves.) Bye mom!

Jay: (Reading the pamphlet) "Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen." Huh, this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our head, we can start properly training Lloyd.