On a Wish and a Prayer

(The remaining ninja enter Cliff Gordon's estate.)

Jay: Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode.

Cole: Whoa.

Lloyd: (Simultaneously) Awesome.

Coral: (Simultaneously) Wow.

Fritz Donnegan animatronic: Fear isn't a word where I come from.

Lloyd: So how did you come across this place again?

Jay: I saved up. Yeah, that's it. Uh, I saved up every little bit and now ta-da, here's my secret hideout. Haha. Of course it can be our secret hideout.

(Coral and Izzy look at each other suspiciously.)

Fritz Donnegan animatronic: Fear isn't a word where I (Jay shakes it, disrupting the audio) come from.

Lloyd: First we lost Wu, then my mom and Amethyst. Now Kai. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern.

Zane: Whenever one of us finds ourselves alone, we disappear.

Nya: Then we stick together from here on out.

Coral: But first, we need to take a look at that lantern. Hit the lights Jay.

Jay: Lights. Lights. Where would they be? Ah, found them! Ha-ah. Sorry, big house. (He presses the wrong buttons. One turns on the A/C, one turns on the radio) Oh, no. (He finds the button that closes the windows.) Haha.

Nya: Wow. So this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?

Lloyd: Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a Tiger Widow can kill a normal person, but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us. If we need to trap him, we'll need this venom so let's figure out a plan.

(Cole, Coral, and Izzy talk with Jay while the others talk about the map.)

Izzy: (Whispering) Okay Jay what's really up?

Jay: (Whispering) What? What do you mean? Nothing's up.

Cole: (Whispering) You saved up for this place? Baloney. Whenever money comes your way, you waste it on junk food and video games. What's really up? And don't think you can lie to me. I know you too well.

Jay: (Whisper yelling) Fine. I made a wish with Nadakhan.

Coral: (Whisper yelling) You did what?!

Izzy: (Whisper yelling) Aw come on Jay!

Cole: (Whisper yelling) You've seen Nadakhan and haven't told us?!

Jay: (Whispering) Shh. He came when I was alone. I wished to be rich and impress Nya, and instead I got a letter telling me I've inherited my dad's estate, only it turns out I'm adopted and my birth dad is Cliff Gordon.

Cole: (Whispering) Who?

Jay: (Whispering) The guy who played Fritz Donnegan.

Coral: (Whispering) What? Your birth father was a huge success. I can't imagine why your birth parents would abandon you.

Nya: So the Tiger Widow is on that island?

Zane: An island that doesn't exist according to my database.

Cole: (Whispering) How could you be so stupid to make a wish? You know everyone else who has faced him is now gone.