The Gilded Path

(The Resistance continue planning how to save Ninjago unaware that the Sons of Garmadon are spying on them.)

Lloyd: Even if we were to get 'em alone, none of us stand a chance against his power.

Nya: Then we keep thinking until there's a plan that works. (The Sons of Garmadon climb up the Garbage Depot's roof.)

Dareth: (Gasps.) Oh, no. (He manages to get inside to warn them.)

Lloyd: We can't risk an all-out assault. My father is too powerful.

Karlof: Mm. We must, eh, how do you say? Stratergize.

Dareth: It's an ambush! (The Sons of Garmadon swing down on ropes and enter the Depot.) 

Lloyd: Protect the base. (They fight.)

(Killow enters the base with the Mask of Deception on. Griffen Turner fights him but is pushed down buy Ultra Violet. Nya throws a tool box at two S.O.G. surrounding Neuro.) 

Dareth: Sorry, boys. Welcome to Brown Town. (He is about to use his "Elemental Power" but then gets sidetracked.) Oh, not again. Hold that thought. (He goes outside again.)

Coral: And welcome to my foot! (She kicks them.)

Harumi: (With the Mask of Hatred on.) Take the son alive! (S.O.G. start grabbing Lloyd.) 

Skylor: There's too many. We need to get you out of here.

Lloyd: No! We need to fight! (Skylor throws the bikers off Lloyd and P.I.X.A.L. uses her Samurai X Mech against the S.O.G.) 

Neuro: (He coughs as Tox uses her Poison.) Next time, warn me?

Ultra Violet: Hello, mama.

Misako: I am not your mother. 

Izzy: (She appears on Ultra Violet and bites her hand.) Take that as a warning! 

Misako: Thanks. 

Izzy: No problem. 

(Meanwhile Mystake watches the fight up in her booth.) 

Killow: Get Mystake.

Luke: But she's just an old lady.

Killow: (Chuckles.) She's more than that.

Luke: (He goes to her room but it's empty.) How did she...(He doesn't notice a rat walking out.) 

Lloyd: We're losing. (Killow has Shade and Griffin captured.) 

Skylor: We need to endure.

Harumi: I missed you, Lloyd. (She attacks Lloyd and Skylor.) 

Lloyd: And you'll miss me again. (He tries to hit Harumi, but she blocks it with her sword. Coral then tackles her.) 

Coral: Nya! Skylor! Get Lloyd out of here!

Nya: Come on! (She leads him to an armored vehicle.)

Izzy: Hold up. I'm coming too. (She hops on Nya's shoulder.) 

(Coral tries to get the mask from Harumi, but Harumi flips her over. Lloyd, Nya, and Skylor then drive a tank into Harumi.) 

Lloyd: Coral, get in! (Coral gets in and Lloyd sees Misako surrounded.) My mother! We have to go back.