Peak-A-Boo

(Kai grunts as he tries to use Airjitzu to reach a flag.)

Kai: Seriously! (He tries again, but misses.)

Ronin: (Lying down next to the flag eating an apple.) Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai.

Jay: Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai.

Kai: Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?

Jay: Like, now! (He misses the flag and screams as he falls.)

Kai: (Sarcastically) Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me.

Jay: It...it was.

Ronin: That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu.

Kai: Or Stupiditzu.

Wu: To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin.

Ronin: (Taking a bite of an apple.) You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't supposed to be precise?

Kai: (Sighs.) These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?

Wu: These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed.

Zane: Yes, but it makes it harder to go up with this armor.

Jay: Yeah, well, maybe the name "Airjitzu" isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo! (He flies above the flag.)

Ronin: Miss. Again. (Jay takes his apple instead.) Hey!

Jay: (Laughs.) Cyclondo. (He takes a bite.) Mm.

Kai: You still didn't get the flag. If Coral was here now she would get it no problem.

Jay: Where is she anyway?

(Nya, in a new ninja suit, and Coral spot Cole inside the Bounty bedroom, not training with the others.)

Nya: Don't feel like training?

Cole: In case you haven't heard, I'm a ghost. And don't tell me we can fix this 'cause we can't. This is just...who I am now. (He tries to hold a cup, but his hand passes through it.) Ugh. I don't feel anything anymore.

Nya: Sensei told us our paths in life are never a straight line. Take me for instance, I thought I was always destined to be Samurai X, but now I'm training to become the Water Ninja no matter how horribly awful I am at that.

Coral: And take me for instance. I always thought, I wouldn't have any friends since my dad died, but then I met Izzy and she became my best friend, other than you Nya. (Strokes Izzy.) But all I know is, ninja never quit!

Cole: But I'm not a ninja anymore. I'm a Ghost.

Nya: Then what do you do? I think that's something you have to answer on your own.

Kai: (Come's in.) Misako's about to debrief us about the next clue.

Nya: We'll be there in a moment.

Kai: And sis, that color suits you well.

Nya: Thanks. It's my favorite color.

Coral: I thought blue was your favorite color.

Nya: It was, until that whole love triangle thing.

Cole: (Laughs sheepishly.) Right. But, Nya, Coral...thank you. (As the three embrace, Cole's hand briefly becomes human.)