Ninjaball Run

(The episode begins with Lloyd, upside down and using one hand to support himself.)

Wu: Focus. (He proceeds to pour some tea.) In order to bear the fate of on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us.

(It is shown that Lloyd is using his feet to balance the ninja and Wu. Zane is on top of Lloyd's feet while holding Kai and Jay in his arms, and Cole is standing on his head. Cole has Wu on his shoulders. The ninja are all nervous.)

Wu: (Sips tea) Focus.

Jay: Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea.

Cole: Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid.

Wu: In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another.

(Behind them, outside, some machinery is heard as Lloyd starts straining from holding all the weight on his feet. A wrecking ball slams into the wall, making everyone fall and land on the ground.)

Cole: What was that?

(They get up and see a builder and foreman, wearing hardhats, who unexpectedly notice the ninja.)

Dareth: (Emerging from behind beaded doorway) WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!

Foreman: Tomorrow? (To the builder) Let me see that order. (The builder hands him the order slip and he looks at it.) Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry 'bout that. We'll be back in the morning. (They both leave.)

(Dareth groans as he picks up one of his "trophies," which is bent.)

Cole: Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?

Dareth: Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named "Darnagom Enterprises" is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the is gone.

Jay: But, we already lost the bounty. We can't lose the dojo now.

Dareth: My trophies. Oh, my fakes trophies! (Sobs)

Zane: Wait a minute. "Darnagom"? When you rearrange the letters, it spells—

Jay: "O grandma"?

Kai: No! Garmadon!

Jay: Right. (Laughs) That would make more sense.

Lloyd: Um, my dad is behind this?

Cole: If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?

Dareth: (to Wu) Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours.

Wu: Worry not, Dareth. You're not in this alone. We're all with you.

Nya: (Coming in with Coral and Amethyst) Did someone say 50,000—?

Jay: (Gasps) You guys didn't happen to win the lottery?

Nya: No, but we heard about Ninjaball Run!

All but Nya, Amethyst, and Coral: Ninjaball Run?

Coral: It's the biggest road race in Ninjago, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow.

Dareth: I thank you, little lady fighter, but you're talking about the most dangerous race known to man. Only the most serious of racers even stand a chance.

Kai: But didn't you just do a few upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Raider? Maybe we might stand a chance.

Lloyd: And I can enter with my Dragon. You did say I needed the practice.