Radio Free Ninjago

(The Dragon Hunters surround the stranded ninja and Amethyst.)

Iron Baron: One of them is an Oni! The rest are Masters of Elements! A week's rations for the Hunter who brings them to me in chains!

Kai: I count ten.

Zane: There are fifteen.

Kai: Yeah, well, you were always better with math. You with us, Jay?

Jay: We're totally outnumbered. They have weapons and we don't, I haven't eaten all day, not to mention showered in a week. Do you see there are kids in this audience? This level of violence is far too much for them to handle, let alone me!

Zane: He's back to normal.

Kai: Good. Now that our secret's out, let's lay down some heat! (They attack the Hunters with their powers.) Is the crowd cheering for us or rooting against us?

Amethyst: Does it matter?

Kai: Yes. Yes, it does!

Dragon Hunters: Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal! (Heavy Metal jumps down from his podium.) 

Jay: Uh, I think the crowd likes him. (The ninja use their Elemental Powers against Heavy Metal, but his sword absorbs them.)

Amethyst: What the? 

Zane: The sword! It attracts our power! (The ninja use Spinjitzu, but are chained up by Heavy Metal. As Amethyst turns back into her human form, the crowd cheers and Iron Baron bows to Heavy Metal.)

(Back in Ninjago, Ultra Violet enacts the Postman's capture on Ultra Hunt.)

Ultra Violet: (On TV) The Mailman doesn't deliver, so find him, and return to sender! Today's jackpot could be yours. (Laughs.)

Karlof: Every day, pick off our friends. Pick, pick, pick.

Dareth: Ugh. As long as it's not me.

Lloyd: (He walks up to Nya.) Looks bigger than your other builds. What are you making?

Nya: Since we're outnumbered, we're upping the armor and firepower. Thanks to some feedback from Skylor, I feel like 's really taking shape.

Izzy: (On Nya's shoulder.) And a really big shape at that. 

Lloyd: But it's so bulky. We'll be sitting ducks in that.

Skylor: It's a work in progress. She'll be ready.

Coral: (She timidly walks up to Nya.) Hey, Nya? 

Nya: Yeah, Coral? 

Coral: (She twiddles her fingers.) Uh, listen, about what I did and said to you the other day...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.

Nya: It's okay. I get it. You were still mourning. Do you want a hug? 

Coral: That would make me feel much better. (She and Nya hug.) Thanks Nya.

Nya: Anytime. 

Mystake: (She comes down from her booth.) Karlof? Do you think I can get your help with Lloyd's training?

Karlof: Ooh, it would be my pleasure.  (He bangs his metal fist.) 

Lloyd: Go easy on me. I'm powerless.

Mystake: Uh, actually, it won't be you who will be facing Karlof, but Dareth.

Dareth: Heh, me? Uh, I mean...uh, all right. Hey, heh. About time.