A Cold Goodbye

(P.I.X.A.L. has a nightmare about the Pyro Vipers breaking into the hangar bay. P.I.X.A.L. shivers and pulls up the covers.)

Past Lloyd: Lookout! (The Titan Mech is seen disappearing. Aspheera shoots magic out of her staff at Wu. Wu is pushed out of the way by Zane.)

Past Nya: (Cries out at the sight of Zane disappearing when the magic hits him.) Zane! (Wu is knocked backwards onto the floor, shocked. Reaches out towards the empty space.) Oh, no! Zane!

Past Cole: Zane!

(It cuts to Zane holding onto P.I.X.A.L.'s hands, he then falls into the Ethereal Divide.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (Dream.) Zane! (Flails, reaching out.) (P.I.X.A.L. wakes up.) Nooo! (She sits up and pants. She grabs a picture of her and Zane and runs her hand on it. The ninja enter the room.)

Nya: (Flips the light switch.) P.I.X.A.L.! Are you okay?

P.I.X.A.L.: I am fine. I was dreaming about the moment he... he...

Nya: (She pats her back.) It's okay, I know.

P.I.X.A.L.: (Gazes at the picture, sadly.) I... find it difficult to accept that he is gone.

Lloyd: Me too. (Sighs.)

Coral: So do I. 

Jay: We all do. It just doesn't feel real. (Cole nods.)

Wu: (Runs into the room.) Zane's alive!

Lloyd: What?!

Coral: (Simultaneously.) Seriously?! 

Izzy: (Simultaneously.) Are you kidding?! 

Kai: (Simultaneously) Where?!

Jay: (Simultaneously) How?!

Wu: Quiet. All of you. Listen! I spoke to Aspheera at Kryptarium Prison. She didn't destroy Zane. She banished him to a distant realm.

Kai: Well, what are we waiting for?! We gotta go after him!

Lloyd: Yeah! (To Wu.) What realm?

Wu: The Never-Realm.

Kai: Huh?

Lloyd: What?

Nya: The Never-Realm?

Cole: I've never heard of it.

Izzy: (Chuckles.) Never realm, because it's never heard of. Funny. 

Wu: There are few who have heard of it. (Wu turns away and hurries down the hallway, with the ninja close behind.)

Lloyd: Wait! What's the Never-Realm?

Izzy: Tell us! 

Wu: According to legend, it is the most distant and remote of all realms. My father only spoke of it to me once... (He stops and the ninja bump into each other.) in warning. (He continues walking.) He told me of all the realms of Creation, it was the one I should never visit. He told me it was a cold and dangerous place. He forbade it.

Jay: Uh, "forbade" as in absolutely never, ever?

Kai: Why?

Cole: Yeah. What's wrong with it?

Wu: I don't know. He went there only once and said he nearly couldn't find his way home. He said it was unlike the other realms. He warned me that others would not be as fortunate.