Stop, Drop and Side Scroll

(The Red Visors are searching Terra Technica for Lloyd, Nya, Coral, and Jay. Lloyd signals them to move along, but stop when they look at a monitor showing Kai and Cole crashing during the Speedway Five-Billion race and turning into energy cubes.)

Lloyd: Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going.

Jay: We'll find a way. Somehow. We're going to find them, and bring them all back.

Coral: Right. 

Nya: Okay, what's next?

Jay: Terra Domina. That's where the last Key-Tana is.

(They walk in front of a red arcade cabinet with flames on its screen.)

Lloyd: It looks a little...intense. (Unagami's logo appears on the screen.) We must be getting close to the end of the game.

(Jay presses a button on the arcade cabinet, causing it to open.)

Jay: Well, c'ya on the other side.

(The ninja enter walk through the arcade cabinet and enter Terra Domina. They see a floating temple from above.)

Jay: Holy cow! Unagami's Temple of Madness.

Coral: I'd go mad too if I lived here.

(The ninja walk through an entrance. They see many levitating platforms.)

Jay: Okay, that's freaky!

Lloyd: We should head back. Let's go about the dangers, and come back with a plan. (The platform that they are standing on glitches.) Did you guys feel that?

Jay: Feel what?

Lloyd: I don't know. I thought I felt something. (The platform disappears and the ninja land on one that looks like the rest.) Whoa!

(The ninja look behind them and see the Unagami logo. The platform the ninja are on starts to disappear.)

Nya: Hey!

(They jump onto another platform.)

Lloyd: W-what's happening? (The ninja jump onto another platform.) 

Coral: Where's that music coming from?

Jay: Oh, man. I was afraid of this. We've entered the world of old school platform games!

(The ninja jump onto another platform.)

Nya: And those games force you to run towards chaos?

Jay: Eh, technically side-scroll toward chaos, but yeah.

(They jump onto another platform.)

Jay: There's rules to these games. One: You can't go backwards. (They jump on another platform.) Two: Everything speeds up the further you go! (Jay, Coral,  and Lloyd jump on another platform. Nya runs off the one she is on and nearly falls, but is caught by Jay. Jay pulls her up.) Three: All of the obstacles are pre-programmed, so if you learn the timing, you can evade the danger. (Jay points to an enemy ahead. The ninja jump over the enemy. They jump on multiple platforms.) But the most important thing to know is: If you die, we have to start over at the beginning!

Nya: (She stops.) Wait, what do you mean we start-OOF!(She gets hit by a giant spiked mallet, falls off the platform, and loses a life. The ninja are transported to the start of the level. Nya is left with one life, while Lloyd, Coral, and Jay are left with two.) Okay, I see what you mean.