Racer Seven

(In Scott's Garage, Scott shows the ninja a rusted out vehicle.)

Scott: Yeah, she doesn't look like much. But trust me, she's fast.

Cole: Who's car is this, yours?

Scott: No. I don't race.

Kai: Why not?

Scott: Look, you want it or not? This, plus the other four, plus my car, that's six vehicles. That gets you in the race.

Jay: Nah, I don't know. This needs a lot of work. You think we can fix it up in time?

Nya: (sighs) New engine, transmission, brakes, shocks, wheels, timing belt, windshield...

Coral: New paint job. 

Scott: Yeah, it's in bad shape, but it's the best I got. She did pretty well, until the last race.

Lloyd: What happened in the last race?

Scott: Driver got cubed, made a reckless move. Wanna know why I don't drive? That's why. I've only got one life left, and I value it. I'm not risking it for anything or anyone.

Coral: Some things are worth fighting for, Scott.

Scott: Yeah, yeah. You guys can be heroes if you want, not me. (He leaves.) 

Jay: He's been stuck in this game a long time. Too long.

Nya: If any of us want to get out of here, we need that Key-Tana. We need to win the race!

Cole: Then we'd better get started. Come on, what're we waiting for?

Lloyd: I'm gonna check out the Speedway, see what I can learn. The more we know about it, the better our chances.

Nya: Okay, but be careful. The racetrack will be crawling with Red Visors.

(Lloyd nods and leaves, and the ninja work on their vehicles. At the racetrack, Lloyd almost immediately runs into Red Visors, so he uses his Avatar, then heads to the stadium.)

(At the speedway, one racer gets knocked off the track.)

Game Narration: Oh ho, big hit! Good thing he's wearing a seatbelt.

Lloyd: Whoa...

Man: Ooh, here they come! I can see them!

(The racers zoom past the crowd, multiple drivers are taken out by other racers.)

Game Narration: Two teams out of the race, three remaining. Coming up on the fourth mile marker, and here come the Whack Rats!

Man: (Cheers.) Awesome!

Female Racer: (She dodges a Rat's bomb and takes out another rat.) Whoa!

Lloyd: Who's that driver?

Man: Racer Seven! She's been trying to get the Key-Tana for years. Never makes it to the finish line, though. Looks like the day won't be her lucky day, neither.

(Racer Seven crashes after being hit by Whack Rats. She gets out of her vehicle and throws her helmet in frustration, which hits a man and causes him to respawn. Lloyd then catches the helmet.)

Red Visor: Hey, you! Freeze! (Lloyd runs away.) Hey, stop right there!

Racer Seven: My helmet!

(Lloyd fights off the Red Visors with the helmet, then escapes by hopping onto a racer's car. Racer Seven looks at him escaping. At Scott's garage, the ninja continue working on the vehicles.)