Trial By Mino

(Zane, Izzy, and Kai are shown walking inside the tunnels. Kai has his hand lit like a torch.)

Kai: Ugh, are we just going in circles?

Zane: I believe my internal gyroscopic positioning would alert me if that were the case.

Kai: Okay, good.

Zane: Unless the rock in this cave is ferrous or naturally magnetized.

Izzy: (On Kai's shoulder.) Well, then what would happen?

Zane: Then we would be going in circles.

Kai: Oh, great. Now you tell us? Wait a second. I've seen this rock before. We passed this rock an hour ago! Argh, I knew it! I just said -

Geckles: (Singing.) All Geckles hail. (Kai puts out his fire.) The savior of the cave. She was strong, she was tough, she was very, very brave. (Kai, Zane, and Izzy hide behind a rock.) The great warrior Gilly. The savior of the cave. Left us the blades about which we rave. (The Geckles collect moss milk from the stalactites as they sing.) A great Blade of Ivory, stolen by greed. Soooo we won't give up until our blade is freed!

Ginkle: The moss is particularly plumping juicy today. More moss milk for everyone! Huzzah!

Garpo: (Sniffs it.) Putrid and rotten! (He gobbles up some.) Delicious!

Groko: There's so much today! We should have brought more buckets. (He falls off his ladder.) Aah!

Kai: (The contents spill onto him and Izzy. They gag at the taste, revealing their hiding spot.) It's in my mouth! It's in my- Ugh, It's in my mouth! On. I'm think I'm gonna barf. I think I'm - (He gags and throws up.)

Izzy: (Throws up.) How can anyone down here like this stuff?

Groko: Who are they?

Garpo: Outsiders! They must be in league with the Skull Sorcerer!

Ginkle: Hmm, aren't all of the Skull Sorcerer's servants evil skeletons?

Groko: Right. Yes. That means...

Garpo: They must be skeletons!

Ginkle: For skeletons, they seem rather fleshy.

Zane: We are not working for the Skull Sorcerer. In fact, we've just orchestrated an escape from him and freed several other Geckles.

Groko: Ha! A likely story, fleshy skeleton.

Kai: We aren't skeletons! I mean, we have skeletons, of course. But - but there's so much more to us. Like veins and organs and stuff.

Zane: I have none of those things.

Izzy: Not helping our case, Zane.

Garpo: Let us destroy them, so we don't have to listen to the lies of these flesh-skeletons! (They advance towards them.)

Ginkle: Wait! We should be sure! Let's take them to Chancellor Gulch. He'll know what to do.

Izzy: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Good idea! Yeah, take us to your leader. He'll know.

(In the Geckle Court, Gulch is reading the minutes.)

Gulch: Proposition 8.8.1-stroke-7a, forbidding the riding of giant snails on Tuesdays, has passed. (Kai, Zane, and the three Geckles enter.) Ginkle, Garpo, Groko, aren't you supposed to be out milking moss?