Public Enemy Number One

(Jay, with a bandanna over his mouth, comes up to a tavern's entrance as he sees a wanted poster of himself, Kai, Zane, and Cole. He enters to see only the bartender, watching TV.)

Bartender: We're closed.

Jay: (lowers his bandana) I'm starving. You got anything?

Bartender: Anything? Sure. (He points to a nearby vending machine before turning back to the TV. Jay heads over to the vending machine and sees a snack with his and the other 's faces on it.)

Jay: Ninja chips. Mm. My favorite. (He checks his pockets for change.)

Commissioner: (on TV) Any questions?

Reporter 1: (on TV) How do you find a ninja?

(Jay turns to the bartender, watching the news.)

Commissioner: (on TV) The ninja are still at large and public enemy number one.

Reporter 2: (on TV, shoving her mic closer to the Commissioner) Did fame turn them? (Jay turns back to the vending machine and uses his power to hack into it. The ninja chips start to come loose.)

Jay: Gentle. (He nervously looks over to the bartender and back.) Gentle. (The chips get stuck.) Oh, come on! (In frustration, Jay short circuits the vending machine, disabling it and turns to the bartender in shock.)

Commissioner: (on TV) We've taken their as well as secured their known hideouts. (Jay starts to leave, but rolls the cue ball on a nearby pool table.) They will be caught and pay for their crime spree. (The cue ball lands into a pocket, attracting the bartender's attention.) I bet my reelection on it. (The bartender sees Jay is no longer there and the door is open.)

Reporter 3: (on TV) Can you tell us what's being done to find them?

Commissioner: (on TV) No-No more questions.

(At the police station, reporters are still asking questions.)

Commissioner: That is all. (He heads inside.)

Ronin: Looks like you don't have an eye for this sort of work. You're never gonna catch them, Commish. If you wanna catch a ninja, you have to know a ninja.

Commissioner: Ronin, you're no better than the crooks you catch. I'll find them. I've already got those bookworms, Misako and Amethyst, in custody.

Ronin: But what about the Sensei?

Commissioner: Wu? Oh, he was last seen entering the Library of Domu, but no one saw him come out. Those-Those ninja. They get all that power then use it to do what? Rob the only place that loved them. Spoiled brats! So, uh, you sure you can bring them to justice?

Ronin: Heh, with a bow on. All I need in return is a clean slate, so I can pile all that fresh money you're gonna give me onto it.

Commissioner: Catch all six of them, Mr. Ronin, you can have anything you want.

Ronin: It's seven. There's seven of them now plus that little Anacondrai serpent. And the girls are probably the toughest ones to catch. (The reporters barge in and surround the Commissioner with microphones.)

(Misako, Amethyst, Tommy, and Simon are in an interrogation room.)

Simon: Just come clean, tell us where they are.

Tommy: We know you're protecting them. Spill it!

Misako: Like I said, it wasn't them. They were framed. You should be searching for the real culprits.

☯☼🏮Ninjago: The Master of Crystal💎🏹✳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara