The Mask of Deception

A/N: Note. I can't think of any design changes for Coral or Izzy or Amethyst so I'll keep them how they are previously.

(During a Ninjago New Year celebration, six people dressed in ninja colors infiltrate Borg Tower and try to steal a red mask hidden inside a portrait of Cyrus Borg. They accidentally activated the alarms and Lloyd faced them when they exited the tower.)

Lloyd: Nice masks. Hyah. You could almost pass as ninja. (The Leader insists the others to distract him while he gets the zipline. Lloyd defeats the foes and chases two of them down a zipline but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammate behind.)

White Mask: (Screams.) Ahhh! (Lloyd catches him and turns him in to the police.)

White Mask: Aw, man. (Lloyd continues to pursue the leader now wearing black and red on a motorcycle.)

Lloyd: P.I.X.A.L., I need my car.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd?

Lloyd: Somewhere over... You know how to find me. (P.I.X.A.L. catches him in his car when he jumps.) Ha ha. I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: I don't think Zane would approve.

(Lloyd chases down the leader through the busy streets of Ninjago City.)

Lloyd: Who am I chasing?

P.I.X.A.L.: He or she is not in our database.

Lloyd: Whoever they are, they're good. I need backup.

P.I.X.A.L.: All of the others are on active missions throughout Ninjago. You are on your own. (The leader, still in possession of the Mask, escapes with a parachute with a logo that looks like Garmadon on it and Lloyd takes off his mask.) Master Lloyd, are you all right? Are you there?

Lloyd: Yeah, I'm here. It's time to get the team back.

(Meanwhile some villagers are forced to collect water from a pond.)

Samurai #1: Uhh. The sun is blistering. Faster!

Samurai #2: You heard your master. Work! (Snaps his whip. A villager stops walking.)

Samurai #1: Heh. You there, peasant. Bring me water. You hear me? Bring me some water! (The peasant reveals herself.) 

Nya: Thirsty?

Samurai #3: (Gasps.) It's—

Samurai #2: The Master of Water, Nya!

Samurai #1: I don't care. Get her!

Nya: (She attacks them using her water powers.) Still thirsty? (The villagers cheer once all the samurai are stuck in the pond. Nya runs off.)

(Cole, Izzy, and Jay enter an ancient temple full of monks.)

Jay: Cole, you're my friend, but right now you're my worst enemy. You have no idea how time travel works.

Cole: If someone goes back in time and alters the past, our reality as we know it would change. We could look totally different and not even know it. (Takes off his mask revealing his new appearance)

Jay: But we don't.(Takes his mask off as well showing his new appearance) Thus, Master Wu must have slipped into a time stream into the future.

Cole: Whenever he is, it's been a year. It's time we find him. (He goes up to a monk.) Uh, hi. Sorry to bother you. Cole, Master of Earth. This Is Izzy an Anacondrai Serpent. Uh, and this is Jay, Master of Blabber. (Jay poses.)