The Last Resort

( In Ninjago City, Simon and Tommy almost get hit by a falling car.)

Simon: Where are they? I don't see them.

Tommy: Don't freak out on me now, partner. We have to protect the girl. (Simon gets captured by the Sky Pirates.) Run! (The remaining police officers run into their station.) They're here. Get those four out of here.

Commissioner: All right. Hold them back as long as you can. (He goes to Nya, Izzy, Coral, and Jay.) We can't defend you any longer. Did you find a safe house?

Jay: Yeah, it's—

Commissioner: No, no, no. Don't tell me. No one can know but you. (He opens a hatch.) Listen, Jay, if Nadakhan finds and marries Nya, he'll have infinite wishes. Protect her.

Jay: I promise to. With my life.

Nya: I appreciate the macho sentiment, but may I remind you that I can look after my—

Coral: Nya can you just accept that all girls need help sometimes, even the most independent ones? 

(Officers get thrown to the floor.) 

Commissioner: There isn't any time. Go, ninja. Go. (They leave, and the Commissioner eats the map.)

Nadakhan: (He enters the room with his crew.) And what do you think you're doing?

Commissioner: You're too late, Nadakhan. (Belches.) Ugh, that was a big map.

Flintlocke: Hey, look. (He opens the hatch.) They got away, Captain.

Commissioner: (Belches.) You'll never find them.

Nadakhan: Oh, I have my ways. Take him prisoner! Take them all! And find me that girl!

(Jay rows a boat across the Endless Sea.)

Nya: Please let us take a turn. If this is our way of traveling with a low profile, the least we can do is help row.

Jay: No, no. I won't hear of it. You and Coral saved me last time. This time, let me take care of you both. Besides, a gentleman would never let a lady row. Oh, look, we're almost there.

Coral: The lighthouse where Zane's father was held prisoner. Haven't been here for a while.

Jay: Yeah, let them search all of Ninjago. They'll never find us way out here. Whoa! (Nya uses her water power to propel themselves.)

Nya: You said I couldn't row. I'm not rowing. (They make it to the lighthouse and go inside.)

Jay: Uh, actually, it's a nice little resort. (Chuckles.) Vacant for years, yet not a sign of dust. (He empties his duffel bag. Tai-D comes out to clean up.)

Nya: Oh, I forgot Zane's father liked his toys. Let's see what kind of supplies we have.

Jay: Enough food for a week. Change of clothes. The vial of poison Nadakhan doesn't know we have. And finally, one teapot of Traveler's Tea. But only just in case all else fails.

Nya: You wanna go over the plan again?

Jay: Okay. If Nadakhan shows up, we shoot him with the poison, then when he can't use his magic, I say my last wish to save Ninjago. (Laughs.) A wish Lloyd told me is said from my heart, a heart that has no clue what it could be, but if said incorrectly, could likely make everything ten times worse.