Into The Breach

(The ninja are sailing the Destiny's Bounty away from Ninjago City.)

Cole: How far, Nya?

Nya: We're going as fast as we can, but this ship needs some fine tuning for sure.

(Jay busily types away on the UHF, looks around cautiously and finds himself looking at Garmadon.)

Garmadon: (Inspects the buttons.) Hmm.

Jay: (Yells in surprise.) Aalgh! (Walks to the rest of the ninja.) Am I the only one freaking out about this?!

Kai: (Sarcastically) Why freak out? Our derange, psychotic, arch-nemesis is now our house guest.

Coral: (One hand on her hip.) Well, it's not the first time this has happened. 

Zane: I find the term "Freak out" inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am deeply troubled.

Nya: (Whispers nervously.) Lloyd? Are you sure he can be trusted?

Lloyd: No. Of course not.

Jay: (Garmadon walks around inspecting the buttons.) Of course not?! That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to say "yes."

Lloyd: What choice do we have? If Master Wu is right, and we're under attack by the Oni, then my father may be our best chance. And anyway, he doesn't have his powers back, so how much trouble can he really cause?

Izzy: (Groans as she appears on Coral's shoulder.) Ugh, don't ask that question. You should know better than anyone that we jinx just about everything we say. 

(Garmadon presses a button. Sails fold in and the thrusters turn off. Everyone looks at him, Garmadon walks away.)

Zane: Did he just turn off the—?

Kai: (Ship starts to plummet.) Oh, great.

Ninja: (Screams.) Ahhh!!

Jay: He shut off the engines! We're gonna crash!

Izzy: I told you! 

Nya: Zane, the emission switch! Hit the emission switch!

(Zane starts for the emission switch, but Kai crashes into him, pulling him farther away from the emission switch.)

Jay: Ah! I can see the ground! It's getting really close, really fast!

Izzy: Zane, hurry up! (Zane makes his way for the emission switch again, hitting it just in time for the Destiny's Bounty to rise up into the air.)

Ninja: (Sigh, getting back their breath.)

Garmadon: Hmm. That button should be labeled.

Nya: (Shouts in annoyance.) Ugh! It is labeled! It says "Don't push while in motion!" (Garmadon climbs down the ladder.)

Zane: Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd, to prevent further... mishaps.

Coral: I'll help. (She places Izzy on the controls.)  

Lloyd: (Sighs in anger.) Ugh! I can't believe I have to babysit my own father. (Rushes after his father with Coral following.)

Garmadon: (Stares at a door.) Where does this go?

Lloyd: Nowhere. That's a closet. (Garmadon opens it anyway. A mop and a broom fall out. Lloyd sighs and picks it up, putting it back.)