Game of Masks

(In a flashback, a young Harumi plays with ninja action figures.)

Past Harumi: (As Green Ninja) At last, the Sword of Fortune! (As Red Ninja) Not so fast, ninja. I am the Shadow Thief, and I'll never let you have it. (As Green Ninja) Then we battle because ninja never quit. Hyah! (Her apartment starts to rumble.)

Past Harumi's Father: What was that? (They turn on the news channel.)

Past Gayle Gossip: A snake of rather unusual size is attacking Ninjago. If you are watching this now, please leave the city at once.

Past Harumi's father: We need to leave now.

Past Harumi: But...

Past Harumi's father: (They go to the elevators but it's crowded.) We'll take the stairwell. (The stairs have been destroyed.)

Past Harumi: Where are the stairs? (They go back to the elevator.)

Man: There's no room. Take the next one. (The elevator doors start to close but Harumi's dad stops it.)

Past Harumi's father: Please, take her.

Past Harumi: No! I want to stay with you. Please! I want to stay. Mama! (They push her inside.)

Past Harumi's mother: We'll-We'll see you when we get down. I promise. (After the Devourer has been defeated, two paramedics help Harumi.)

Past Paramedic #1: Hmm. So much for the ninja.

Past Paramedic #2: (Sighs.) Did you see that thing? single-handedly destroyed it. He's the real hero.

Past Paramedic #1: Brave little girl you are. Where are your parents, child? (Harumi doesn't answer.) Do you have a name? (She still doesn't answer.) Well, aren't you the quiet one.

(The flashback ends. Harumi glares at Lloyd from behind him, but he doesn't notice.)

Lloyd: The Oni Temple. (They go inside and jump on pillars.) If the last mask is here, it won't come easily. Trust me, I've had my share of deadly tombs. Follow my every step. (Lloyd jumps on a pillar with a carving on it. It starts to crumble.)

Harumi: Lloyd!

Lloyd: (He jumps to safety.) Okay. Don't touch anything with that symbol on it. (Harumi secretly touches one.) What's happening?

Harumi: I don't know. I didn't touch anything.

Lloyd: Rumi, the exit. (He points to the exit, which starts to close.)

Harumi: No. No, no, no, no, no. (The exit fully closes.) 

Lloyd: (Sighs.) Guess there's no turning back now.

(The Sons of Garmadon take control of the Bounty, tie up the ninja with Vengestone chains and put Izzy in a small cage, all except for baby Wu.)

Cole: If you harm one hair on his head...

Killow: You'll what? Where is he? Where's the Green Ninja?

Cole: Ha. Like we'll ever tell you.

Jay: Uh, Cole, you don't argue with a man whose navel is that close.

Mohawk: Mr. E found them.

Killow: Good eye, Mr. E. The Oni Temple is just fifteen miles north of here. Set a course for the Quiet One.

Nya: You don't have to call her that. We know it's Harumi. (The bikers all snicker.)