Iron & Stone

(The Hunters and Iron Baron have Kai, Jay, Zane, and Amethyst as their prisoners. They are pushed to the ground.)

Kai: His throne. I already hate him.

Iron Baron: (He walks up to them and taps Zane's head.) They don't look as I imagined. (The Hunters laugh.) Where did you find them?

Heavy Metal: To the south. They were building a fortification.

Jay: That's pretty generous. Heh. More like a rickety shack. But after losing everything, who am I to complain?

Heavy Metal: Did I say you could speak?

(Iron Baron walks around the prisoners.) 

Daddy No Legs: We took them by surprise. There may be more.

Iron Baron: Is this true? Are there more of your kind?

Amethyst: Our kind?

Zane: No. We're alone.

Jet Jack: Then tell us, who do these diapers belong to? (She holds them up.) 

Kai: Oh, those are Jay's. Tell 'em, Jay.

Jay: Oh. I have a weak bladder. (The Hunters laugh.)

Iron Baron: See how they lie? See their treachery? They cannot help it. It's in their nature.

Amethyst: Our nature? 

Zane: (Whispering) Do not reveal anything.

Iron Baron: But there is one whom you cannot deceive.

Kai: Okay, now, take it easy there, Captain. Let's not do anything—

Iron Baron: Throw the Oni into The Pit!

Hunters: Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows!

Amethyst: Oh no. 

Kai: Oni? You're making a mistake!

Zane: We are not Oni!

Jay: Well one of us is.

Amethyst: Jay, be quite. 

Jay: Okie dokie. Off we go. (Daddy No Legs lead the ninja into Dead's End. Hunters stop working to stare at them.)

Kai: They think we're Oni.

Jay: I know, how funny. And here we thought they were Oni. But they're not to far off. (They see a Fire Dragon forced to provide fire to blacksmiths.)

Zane: Their entire culture appears to be built around the hunting of dragons and exploiting their Elemental Powers.

Kai: Then it's a good thing we kept our identities secret.

Amethyst: But I don't think my secret identity will be a secret for long. 

Arkade: (He walks up to Zane.) Ah! Welcome to the Dead's End! May I have your parts when you expire?

Kai: At least we know what to call this dump. But what do you make of this "Slab?" And what's "the Pit?"

Jay: Duh. It's most likely an arena. A brutal tradition but exciting nonetheless. I for one can't wait!

Dragon Hunter #1: Hey! Hey! Hey! What do you think—(He argues and fights with another hunter.) 

Kai: This isn't good, Jay. It's bad. And it's only gonna get worse.