Day of the Great Devourer

Here's what I think my OC Coral would look like if you all are curious.

(Not my work.) Okay on with the show.

(The ninja watch as Wu stays behind with Pythor.)

Wu: You must do everything in your power to stop the Devourer. Go, ninja, go! (The Devourer swallows Pythor and Wu.)

Kai: Sensei.

Jay: No. (The Devourer spots them.) Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still...

Coral: That probably only works against shark attacks. (The Devourer prepares to attack.)

Kai: Coral's right. Run! (The ninja run as the Devourer chases them.)

Jay: (Trips on a rock while running but quickly picks up the pace.) Wait! Wait for me!

(Nya, Amethyst, and Lloyd are inside the Bounty.)

Nya: Fire up the engines. (Lloyd doesn't hear her.) I said fire up the engines!

Lloyd: There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel.

Amethyst: Use it. (The ninja make it to the Bounty.)

Jay: Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

Nya: Working on it. Blasters on full. (They barely escape the giant snake.)

Kai: Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake.

(The Devourer surprise attacks them from the front.)

Jay: Uh, I think it heard you.

Kai: Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us.

Nya: We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon.

Zane: Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent.

Coral: Zane, we are stressed enough! We don't need a survival percentage right now.

Nya: Coral's right. Never tell me the odds!

Cole: It's coming in for another attack. Port side.

Lloyd: We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon.

Nya: Throw everything overboard.

All: What?

Nya: We need to lose some weight.

Lloyd: Port side! (The ninja begin throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all.)

Jay: Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?